Now the event is over, the multiplier stack bug explained

spinnie

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 2:55 AM, Kinkoid said:

We will work to reset the Forge of the ones impacted by the bug.

So it looks like instead of resetting Forge for people they just banned everyone that got bugged?  Let everyone sit idle for well over a month not able to do anything and then banned em, that's just great.

well that's all fine and dandy except I have had to start again at lvl 0 lost my gotcha girl and previous event girl and active member card after spending over £200 on developing my game and I did not even do the event. so basically totally innocent people are suffering because of a bug that that I seriously drought most new players like my self even knew about . so where's my kobans refund?

@maxafax Did you start after the haloween event? If you did than the ban might not be for the people who got hit with the multiplier bug, but for... something else? Not really sure what else there is that would apply to a large number of people.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:12 PM, Taorin said:

@maxafax Did you start after the haloween event? If you did than the ban might not be for the people who got hit with the multiplier bug, but for... something else? Not really sure what else there is that would apply to a large number of people.

yes I was not playing the Halloween event. from what I can understand the latest event has an issue with cookies which is stopping people logging in to there account except in a new tutorial mode. but my point still stands that most new players don't really understand how mul-x etc works so could quite easily find them self getting banned for something they did not even know was happening especially as how the game works is that as you unlock more stuff it gets easier to progress so how would you know if you had not been that level/stage before that it was not supposed to go that quick etc

On 11/12/2019 at 8:32 PM, _shal_ said:

That excitement number matches the formula values I derived before the event, so if it's been changed it must have happened longer ago than that.

there is a massive problem with levelling basics anyway as there are more boss multipliers and buffs etc than normal girl ones you end up taking a few sec to get threw a boss but much longer to get threw the girls as a result you end up at a high level where you are waiting a massive amount to time to go threw the stages and then get stuck on the boss, when clearly you should be going threw the stages relatively smoothly and  stalling on the boss resetting the stage thus allowing you to build up currency to be able to get past that boss but that's just not what players are experiencing instead there for all intense and purposes getting stuck on stages then passing threw boss levels after huge amounts of time making the situation increasingly slower and slower