Latest event seems too easy if you have Felicia.

ThisIsNotMe

I don't have her yet.  Hopefully they don't tweek anything over the course of the event so the non Felicia players can report their progress too and we can decide if they found the right balance for the event or not.  I noticed all the girl's abilities are locked on the event, so they did something.

23 minutes ago, Andi85ch said:

that is fast. what is your strategy? i did a few resets and bought 5 charms so far now i'm close to stage 1400.

As soon as I felt things were getting slow, reset. First couple resets just worked on getting the initial 3 charms, and then I upgraded the idle charm a bunch. After that tried to get some of the random charms while also putting on some levels into the rewards charm. The only randoms ones of note I got were the increase starting level of girls to x and chance to triple money rewards on each stage. With that one and using an energized manly sweat + exciting flirt I was able to get to 1980. About 15 minutes later, the levels I had gained were able to push me through. 

I too had Felicia, and also Megumi and I agree that the more advanced users had quite a large advantage.

I did just one forge-reset after stage 800, which got me click (shamanic finger tingler), idle (mojo amulets), and rewards (maneki chinpo) -- ignored click and bumped idle and rewards evenly as far as they would go... also somewhere between stages 1200 and 1600 I bought 'mojo blueprints' and bumped them some more.  I just kept using the rewards to constantly increase the levels of Felicia and Megumi. Took me about 30 hours.

[EDIT TO ADD:] Forgot to mention that I visited very regularly (every 1/2 hour or so) and used all the boosters ('manly sweat', 'flirt', etc).

Capture (2).JPG

Edited by ali-n
added one detail

For a little bit of mid progress report, Highest I've gotten so far is around stage 1450 so far, no finalmecia or felicia. Bunny and megumi are the main ones I boost, along with clara for whatever I can get out of bosses.  Likewise, only focused on the idle and rewards charms, so I think it's at least set that you get click, idle, and charms first.  Also this progress is with me working full time, so I can only put in effort for a few hours before/after work/sleep.  So all things considered, if someone like me, that's AFK a lot (but leaving the computer and game running while I'm away) is able to get to stage 1400 after only like day 2, I think anyone should be able to clear this event.  I'm certainly not stuck on progress like I was on the first event even with crafts that were leveled into the 70s at least.

Il y a 8 heures, trunks2585 a dit :

For a little bit of mid progress report, Highest I've gotten so far is around stage 1450 so far, no finalmecia or felicia. Bunny and megumi are the main ones I boost, along with clara for whatever I can get out of bosses.  Likewise, only focused on the idle and rewards charms, so I think it's at least set that you get click, idle, and charms first.  Also this progress is with me working full time, so I can only put in effort for a few hours before/after work/sleep.  So all things considered, if someone like me, that's AFK a lot (but leaving the computer and game running while I'm away) is able to get to stage 1400 after only like day 2, I think anyone should be able to clear this event.  I'm certainly not stuck on progress like I was on the first event even with crafts that were leveled into the 70s at least.

wait you don't have felicia but have megumi which unlocks after felicia? what

I didn't complete the event as easily or quickly as the OP, but I did find this event a lot easier than the first one (and I am assuming it's because I now have Felicia)

That said, I see no problem with people who have unlocked later girls having an easier time on the events as long as it's still possible for those that don't have girls like Felicia to finish the event on time. Long time players should have an advantage of some kind over newbies...

Having one more tier of kobans and affection after the event girl might be a good way to go. The newer players get the girl, in this case an awesome idle bridge from Bunny to Felicia, and the hardcore players get another tier of kobans and hearts to grind for. Maybe even unlock perks after you reach the girl and have the next tiers go up to 5k or something.

• Like 1

I bought a few more crafts, but out of the 7 I got only maybe three will be useful for my build.  flat idle, flat rewards, boss rewards.  Sadly I didn't get any of the new really nice crafts this event, and It's probably a better use of mojo to just focus on the three I listed.  Still I can get up to like 1750 or so by now, It's in the bag, even if it takes me another day or so.  I've had to be afk a lot because of work, but got the next day off, so I can reset and craft level hard a lot.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:24 AM, ThisIsNotMe said:

I don't know how long people who don't have the girls from the higher end stages will take, but with Felicia I was able to beat it in about 2 hours. Was hoping it would take a bit more work. 

The event before this one was so hard and literally impossible for so many people....

So I struck out on any good crafts, it'd cost over 200K for the next one and probably not worth it at that point.  Should I just focus on leveling the idle craft or money craft at this point?  I can get into the 1800s, I got idle up to 81 and money up to 76.  And I don't have felicia.  Any suggestions?  Kinda thinking it might be worth it to not bother with any more resets at this point and just tank through slowly on the last 200 levels.