League Confusion

Nawlinsdemon

A little confused and frustrated about the league tonight, maybe I misread the memo. Earlier this week I saw a popup about the league and I understood it to say that inactive players would be dis-enrolled. Since I play actively every week, I admit I assumed and did not read closely and therefore may have missed something. I am at Dicktator II level and tonight I finished 23rd or maybe 22nd at the finish. I was surprised to see no reward and a message saying I missed the enrollment period and would enrolled again in 7 days on the league page. Can someone please tell me what I failed to do? I can't find any reference in my inbox. And I honestly feel a little shit upon that I did not receive the 7 Mil and nearly 1400 kobans for my efforts this past week. If I did fail to sign up somewhere I get that and would wait...but I think if even dis-enrolled I should have received what was due for placing as I did. Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me.

Regards to All

• Thanks 2

I was in Dicktator II, last night when I was going to sleep I was ranked in 13 position so I had high possibilities of promotion. 

Today I wake up and I'm in Dictator III and I had no rewards from the league

😭😭😭😭😭

Update: It seems that everything is solved and I had all my rewards and the promotion to next league

Nos vemos 😎

Edited by Daheba