Any Benefit to Going Past Stage 2000 in Event?

TheBootyWarrior

I get my daily limit of affection on my office in one go, so there isn't even a reason to open the event tab anymore. If you cannot do that, one could argue you can use the event to help you get the affection, but you would be stuck on every single boss stage. So going for more levels is just wasting your own time.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:40 PM, TheBootyWarrior said:

Maybe a few extra affection but other than that, probably nothing right?

On 12/5/2019 at 3:59 AM, Chthugha said:

I get my daily limit of affection on my office in one go, so there isn't even a reason to open the event tab anymore. If you cannot do that, one could argue you can use the event to help you get the affection, but you would be stuck on every single boss stage. So going for more levels is just wasting your own time.

Just what I was thinking.  If the affection from the event didn't go into the regular per-day affection limit, it would be a different story.  Like you, Chthugha, I get my full daily affection limit in the first couple of hours after reset (again, finally! ;)), so after I got Sa-Lee, I was left wondering why I should continue working on the event.  Personally, I think giving the event its own affection limit, over and above the regular daily limit, would be cool.  It would make it feel more special-occasion-ish.  And anyway, I never get to the daily affection limit just through event activity, anyway, since contacts and perk bonuses don't apply.  If that's the common gameplay experience, it's not as though it would be an inordinately large bonus in the long run. 

But I was glad to see this thread, as I was thinking of asking the same question, myself.