Best strategy for Reforging?

koshea69

How do you know when it's time to reset your progress and make another run through the levels? Obviously you wait till after your minimum, I assume you wait till after you have stopped speeding through not even seeing the progress bar fill, but is there an established point at which progress get's so slow that waiting for progress slows you down so you should reset and go again or should you be going as far as you can when idle just can't beat a boss or something?

i reset once a day to get maximum affection hearts,so i try to get as far as i can to get more mojo also.and that been said,i noticed that after certain point crafting charms few levels doesnt really help at all,i pretty much allways end up same levels in main progress.

another thing:am i just imagining,or does game give less and less mojo after every reset?

and one more question to more advanced gamers,is there any new contact girls after zoe now that we have two new girls in 9k and 10k?

yours:ted

@Tedddy please don't try to hijack other people's threads with unrelated questions. If you want the information, either find a relevant thread or create your own.

I normally only do 1 reset a day as well, but since I'm trying to accelerate my pace to hit 10k asap, I reset when using all the powers only gets me through 10 stages if affection isn't resetting for more than 2 hours.

Kinda depends on how far into the game you are.  If you can make it into the late 5000s close to 6000 then reset at least once a day to get max daily affection, those perks are going to start helping you more than the mojo crafts in many cases, they help tide you over between the contacts and improved girls.  Otherwise, reset as many times as it takes to max out daily affection before the reset hits.  It's best to just figure out if you'll be be on the game for  while or not.  If you can, power through with skills to milk the affection as high on the stages as you can, otherwise do a lot of quick resets.

Besides that, like George, I try and see how far I can get before I hit the reset button, and based on what I have going on that day.  I usually try to make sure I at least get back up to the 6000 range right now right after a reset so even if I can't make much progress I'm at least set up for the next daily reset.

When I can devote some time to it, I just pop skills every 40 minutes and see if it's worth pushing for the next contact or if I need to call it a night.  Again, the usefulness of resetting for the mojo crafts will become less useful over time compared to how much they start to cost, but that's a discussion for a whole other thread.

Different Players are their own  level to make a  Forge Reset    

And different thinking about this

In my case  less you make  reset  Higher  will be your  profit for your update your craft 

During the last 5 days i lost 5 X 200  affection    But  my Forge Reset will grow up more

for each stage I win   For me a good craft base is more important then some  affection 

You can purchase  affection  at " LOW " price VS  a    Forge Reset

Presently I am at stage 9461 or more  and I do not previous Reset  before 10 001 

DSC08636.JPG

53 minutes ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

For me a good craft base is more important then some  affection 

Then you are doing it wrong. In the end, getting perks from affection will matter more than a few extra levels on crafts. 

Edit: and like was pointed out, if it takes you longer to gain 200 levels then all the previous levels, you are losing out on mojo. 

Edited by ThisIsNotMe
  • Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 11:23 PM, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

During the last 5 days i lost 5 X 200  affection    But  my Forge Reset will grow up more

for each stage I win   For me a good craft base is more important then some  affection 

You can purchase  affection  at " LOW " price VS  a    Forge Reset

Presently I am at stage 9461 or more  and I do not previous Reset  before 10 001 

During those 5 days I reset each day at about 7050 giving me ~5 a1 mojo each

So I got 1000 affiction and 25 a1 mojo in the time it took you to get to 9500

You might want to rethink this 'strategy'

On 12/16/2019 at 6:42 PM, Cursed666 said:

I think you get 200 affiction at about 5200 level

~5272 actually

The only time I'd forgo resetting and missing out on the daily 200 (or 210 if you got that +10 perk) affection is if I was close to the next main girl.  I got lucky today and snagged megumi with two hours to go before reset time.  Took a few attempts but got her now.  I probably won't hit that stage again though for some time, even with all the mojo I gained on the reset, it's just not fast enough to be worth it right now.

7 minutes ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

I think these 2 are more important then some perks

We need to have the cash to grow up these 2 importants Mojo

And I do not think small reset can done that

You think wrong. Perks are much slower to unlock than level ups for those two charms. You are free to play as you want, but it is a much worse way of playing.

In time those "small resets" will provide more from unlocking perks than spending mojo to increase 2 charms just a tiny bit more. And again, but holding out so long on resetting you are actually losing mojo. You would gain more by resetting at the optimal time. The optimal time to reset is certainly not after 5 days. By that point, you have lost a lot of value in both how much mojo you could have gotten from more resets and in affection points lost. 

Edited by ThisIsNotMe