Money earned by Epic & Legendary Girls

Chuck Nutz

I'm playing the game for awhile now and now that I have a couple of Epic Girls and a Legendary Girl I wonder why the girls rank the lowest in my Harem and earn the least amount of money but they cost the most effort and money or kobans to upgrade, you'd think that it should be the other way around. 

Why do the most rare girls have the lowest ranking and earn the least money?

All 3-star girls earn the same hourly rate if they have the same amount of stars. The only difference is that some of them have shorter/longer timers than others, which makes a single collect lower/higher.

I'm not sure what you mean with ranking.
And I'm not going to make an interpretation, so please explain what you mean with it.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 11:04 PM, Chthugha said:

All 3-star girls earn the same hourly rate if they have the same amount of stars. The only difference is that some of them have shorter/longer timers than others, which makes a single collect lower/higher.

I'm not sure what you mean with ranking.
And I'm not going to make an interpretation, so please explain what you mean with it.

Hey thanks for the reply, what I mean by ranking is their grade. If I go to my Harem and then click on the hourglass to select what girls to show and their grade which is what I always do then I see the legendary girl and epic girls have the lowest grade and are at the bottom of the list. I've got them upgraded with two stars of the 3 only my legendary girl needs a bit more affection to be upgraded to the 3rd star my epic girls are ready to upgrade but all of them are still graded the lowest, I expected that because of they are epic girls and legendary they would have been graded higher.

5 minutes ago, RicardoPenders1982 said:

Hey thanks for the reply, what I mean by ranking is their grade. If I go to my Harem and then click on the hourglass to select what girls to show and their grade which is what I always do then I see the legendary girl and epic girls have the lowest grade and are at the bottom of the list. I've got them upgraded with two stars of the 3 only my legendary girl needs a bit more affection to be upgraded to the 3rd star my epic girls are ready to upgrade but all of them are still graded the lowest, I expected that because of they are epic girls and legendary they would have been graded higher.

Grade literally means how many stars you've unlocked. If you have your commons and rares at 3 stars and your epics and legendaries at 2 stars, the grade sorting will put them lower since it starts with the highest number of stars and moves down from there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Grade literally means how many stars you've unlocked. If you have your commons and rares at 3 stars and your epics and legendaries at 2 stars, the grade sorting will put them lower since it starts with the highest number of stars and moves down from there.

Well, when I get a new girl in my harem with no upgrades at all even they are graded higher.

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Then I suspect your sorting isn't grade. I recommend providing a pic of the next time this happens.

Well here are a couple of screenshots, I did cover up the girl because it not permitted to share that but you can clearly see that I have selected grade and my epic girls and legendary are ranked lower than my common girl with the same amount of upgrades and they all earn the lowest amount of money of all girls.

Girls Grade 1.JPG

Girls Grade 2.JPG