Why would you ever choose the draft pachinko?

Mister_Roshi

I tried out the draft pachinko, thinking it was like the 10 game one but instead you selected 2 girls then it would randomly pick one of them for you. Instead it randomly picks two girls and you choose between them and get no items or anything with them.

It seems to be a pure trash option as you get basically no choice in the girl you win and you get no items, while costing you more kobans than the 10 spin. Serious mood killer on whether I want to even keep playing after what feels like 6,000 koban waste, or am I missing something on this option?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, pizzaguy said:

I think it’s for those who don’t take many draws, reducing the risk of drawing a character you don’t like. 

There's a not well advertised reroll feature on the Epic Pachinko x10 option. Upon seeing the girl you got, you can spend 600 kobans to change it for a new one. You can do this again and again for 600 kobans each time until you get the specific girl you want.
The x10 games is 5400 kobans, add one refill of 600 kobans and you get 6000 kobans, exactly the cost of the draft option. Both show you two girls, one has an option to present a 3rd for an extra fee, and that same one also presents you with 9 items which may or may not be useful to you.

• Like 1

Yep. The only small thing in favour is that you can choose from 2 up front. If you don't like the first girl, but the 2nd is even worse in epic, you can't go back. But as George said, then for a mere 600 more you can add a 3rd one and still get all the items. 

Basically they could 'fix' it by giving you some items on draft too. Or at least 3 girls to choose from. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 7:34 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

There's a not well advertised reroll feature on the Epic Pachinko x10 option. Upon seeing the girl you got, you can spend 600 kobans to change it for a new one. You can do this again and again for 600 kobans each time until you get the specific girl you want.
The x10 games is 5400 kobans, add one refill of 600 kobans and you get 6000 kobans, exactly the cost of the draft option. Both show you two girls, one has an option to present a 3rd for an extra fee, and that same one also presents you with 9 items which may or may not be useful to you.

I had no idea this feature existed (I've never used the EPx10). Thanks for the knowledge. 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't use the draft option for my first epic pachinko; I went with the x10 epic pachinko instead. The only flaw I see is when the game shows you the girl and asks if you want to keep her, it doesn't tell you anything about the girl for you to make an educated decision. The draft option looked too expensive for me to consider it as a viable "first foray option" into spending real money (50+ dollars) on the game.

Edited by Pelinor
rewrite to stay with the topic