Contact Girls list?

Sal_89

Hi, I'm playing Hentai Clicker from like 3 months, and I still haven't unlocked all of the Contact Girls. The last one that I've unlocked is the girl encountered in Level 4200. Then my question is: how many are? Till Level I will unlock Contact Girls? Anyone can provide also an image of 4400+ Contact Girls? Thank in advance

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, test_anon said:

6 gacha, no girls.

This is strange as some players seems to have way more luck than others.

Are the drop rates different between nutaku and the kinkoïd version ?

see finderkeeper's post on gacha girls for an idea of roll chance

Il y a 9 heures, maxafax a dit :

see finderkeeper's post on gacha girls for an idea of roll chance

That's strange, I was sure that I was responding to finderkeeper's post. Is it possible to move theses answers to the finderkeeper post ?

I understand that it is RNG, but I am not very sure of the quality of the RNG.

In hentai heroes for example, so far my drop results has a 10% chances of occuring. In hentai clicker, 6 without nothing seems to have 26% chance of occuring if we take "20%" for the drop rate. The two combined, a drop as bad (or worst) has a chance of 2,6% to occur, i.e. the probability of having a better drop is of 97,4%.

That is extremely low. As a single player I would expect to be at least over 5% to be considered probable.

Edited by test_anon

17 minutes ago, test_anon said:

That's strange, I was sure that I was responding to finderkeeper's post. Is it possible to move theses answers to the finderkeeper post ?

I understand that it is RNG, but I am not very sure of the quality of the RNG.

In hentai heroes for example, so far my drop results has a 10% chances of occuring. In hentai clicker, 6 without nothing seems to have 26% chance of occuring if we take "20%" for the drop rate. The two combined, a drop as bad (or worst) has a chance of 2,6% to occur, i.e. the probability of having a better drop is of 97,4%.

That is extremely low. As a single player I would expect to be at least over 5% to be considered probable.

That is not how statistics work though. If you set the margin of error on < 5%, then < 5% of the player base with the same test sample should get the results that you got. No matter how many gacha spins you do, your result is still only one data point. You should get closer to the mean the more spins you do, but nothing saves you from a spell of bad luck. Also, we don't know the drop rate. That is why we are collecting data; to get a rough estimate.

il y a 19 minutes, Chthugha a dit :

That is not how statistics work though. If you set the margin of error on < 5%, then < 5% of the player base with the same test sample should get the results that you got. No matter how many gacha spins you do, your result is still only one data point. You should get closer to the mean the more spins you do, but nothing saves you from a spell of bad luck. Also, we don't know the drop rate. That is why we are collecting data; to get a rough estimate.

That's why I precised "as a single player". For myself, it is enough to say that the result is improbable, because my own population is 1 (just myself), but for another it is not enough because the population will be then a group of player (e.g. the whole player base), and thus the probability that a player complain is much higher.

To resume, it is way more probable to see another player with "bad" luck, than to be itself with bad luck. But as a single player, my misfortune is enough to make me question the RNG quality.
I thus have a proof for myself that I cannot transfert to another one else. Of course I might be wrong (this is probability after all), I to review my judgement I would either need more results on my side disproving my hypothesis, or to have other players results with a non-biaised population.

To know if this is normal for the player base, you would have to collect data from a non-biaised population, and see the repartition of the "luck". It is not impossible that there is some kind of bug that lower the effective drop rate / "fail the drop" on some accounts. Or even, that the drop rate differs from the game version (nutaku/kinkoïd).

EDIT: To precise. 

For myself, I am one among one (i.e. in a population of 1), for yourself, I am one among many (e.g. in a population of the whole player base).

Edited by test_anon

You apply statistics with error margins to a simple probability question. That 5% extremes improbability is not what you want. That is to test a theory based on a representable sample size. Even if you want to take one gacha spin as a sample, then we must still conclude that  you cabnot say anything about these 6 spins being a representable sample for gacha spins. 6 gacha spins is not a representable sample size. So the only thing you can do is take every sample of players doing 6 gacha spins. Which is why I commented.

In your case the likelihood is just (1 - p)^6. Nothing more, nothing less. We don't know p yet, so we cannot even start with statistical analysis of your case. And even if your sample is highly unlikely (which I don't think it is), then there will still be the unlucky few that will get these results, simply because they are possible. To me it just looks like an inventive way to try to make a point. It is far more likely that there is no bug than that there is indeed a bug. For that we have to collect more data first though.

Il y a 4 heures, Chthugha a dit :

You apply statistics with error margins to a simple probability question. That 5% extremes improbability is not what you want. That is to test a theory based on a representable sample size. Even if you want to take one gacha spin as a sample, then we must still conclude that  you cabnot say anything about these 6 spins being a representable sample for gacha spins. 6 gacha spins is not a representable sample size. So the only thing you can do is take every sample of players doing 6 gacha spins. Which is why I commented.

In your case the likelihood is just (1 - p)^6. Nothing more, nothing less. We don't know p yet, so we cannot even start with statistical analysis of your case. And even if your sample is highly unlikely (which I don't think it is), then there will still be the unlucky few that will get these results, simply because they are possible. To me it just looks like an inventive way to try to make a point. It is far more likely that there is no bug than that there is indeed a bug. For that we have to collect more data first though.

If you read again my answer, you would notice that I assume the drop rate to be 20% (drop rate that I took from the finderkeeper post), my declaration are only valid under this hypothesis.

I also initially asked if the drop rates were different on the two versions of the game. Which is quite possible as Nutaku games have often minor differences from the game developpers versions, e.g. on HH, the koban prices are differents.

You say that this is far more likely that there is no bug than there is indeed a bug, I will strongly disagree. In a software (or a game), we always have bugs, bugs-free softwares does not exists. And on this kind of games (Nutaku), silly errors are very frequents and often likely due to bad programming practices (and also a lack of testing/debugging).

You confuse the error margin on the estimation of a probability, which indeed is dependant on the sample size (and representativity), with the probability of a result.

My number of 2.6% means that, if the RNG is bug-free, and under my assumptions, I had a probability of 2.6% to have this result which is unlikely.

And again, we do not speak about the same population for the statistics. On my side, the population constituted of myself is unbiaised as this population was pre-existant of the results. However, on your side, it is biaised, as only the person which would complain about RNG would complain, and the more the global population is big, the more an unfortunate player exists is probable.

Of course, we need more data, I will not argue with that. As I said, for me to revise my judgement, I need either more draw on my side, or the results of a unbiaised population. Which would require a protocol to build as participation to a forum is de facto biaised (unhappy players are more likely to go to a forum and complain, or to drop the game). For that we would need to build a population, ask them for a fixed amount of draws, and collect the results. But yeah, even with a biaised population I think we could get a great estimation of the drop rate probability.

However, we still would need to test some hypothesis by considering :

* the number of girls remaining in the gacha ;

* the version of the game (nutaku/kinkoïd).

Remember also that we are speaking of probability.

I said that I was "not very sure", that is quite correct considering that I had an unlikely result (considering my hypothesis), not that "the RNG was of bad quality".

PS: Is it not possible in this forum to move this discussion to the appropriate post ? Is there some moderation that could do that ?

Edited by test_anon