CLUB CHAT NOT WORKING

Guru

Club chat does not notify players when new messages appear. When I open chat - I can see new messages marked with the green "!". But "!" they do not not appear on the chat icon. So, without opening the chat window I can't know if new messages were added or no. Members of my club confirmed this bug.

this is happening to others also

i hope somebody will reply with useful tip

• Sad 1

On 12/19/2019 at 4:14 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Useful tip for polite forum behaviour: Don't create duplicate bug reports. You've commented in another thread about this specific bug. There was no need to create a new one.

and did you get response or was your bug fixed ?

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:14 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Useful tip for polite forum behaviour: Don't create duplicate bug reports. You've commented in another thread about this specific bug. There was no need to create a new one.

I think this bug appeared around a month ago. And now it not only was not fixed, but we don't even have a proper answer, something like "we know, we are working on it". Nor here on the forum, nor in support tickets in the game. Complete silence. So I don't think it's wrong to wish to be heard.

• Like 2

Just now, CanSee_The_Pain said:

I think this bug appeared around a month ago. And now it not only was not fixed, but we don't even have a proper answer, something like "we know, we are working on it". Nor here on the forum, nor in support tickets in the game. Complete silence. So I don't think it's wrong to wish to be heard.

Its not. But you can bump existing threads instead of creating new ones.

• Like 1

That bug was gamebreaking and is considered highly important to one of Kinkoid's major gameplay mechanics. This is simply an unread message notification. It's of low priority to the game.

If you think those two things are a fair comparison, yeesh.

Edited by GeorgeMTO
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That bug was gamebreaking and is considered highly important to one of Kinkoid's major gameplay mechanics. This is simply an unread message notification. It's of low priority to the game.

Well, I thought my club was dead because I wasn't getting any answers to my questions in My Club or some action from my other club members and therefore I was already thinking about leaving the club which would be a disaster for me and the club so I think that fixing the club messages should be a bit higher priority.

If I was not on this forum reading bug reports I wouldn't know about this issue.

I hope it will be fixed soon because I can't get the other club members into taking action so our club will get some upgrades, without other members knowing that I'm asking them to do something the whole club is worthless.

Best wishes to all,

Ricardo

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 2:02 PM, CanSee_The_Pain said:

When the TOF bug appeared, this forum was flooded with topics about that bug. There were so many of them. The bug was fixed the same day it appeared.
And for bug with club chat notification, we don't even have a single answer from the support team. So, maybe the more topics - the better?

thanks for support and you are absolutely right 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 2:17 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

bug is a bug and this one is also important. How many clubs already died because of this who knows...im lucky no one from my club already left so yea this is important bug for community 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Its not. But you can bump existing threads instead of creating new ones.

I hope with this comment that it will bump this thread because we are now a month later and we still don't have an answer nor did the problem go away.

I don't exactly know how many messages I've send, I think about 20 or so and still don't get any reaction from anyone in My Club, I want to get people to contribute for some upgrades, I'm the only club member who's actually contributing, I'm already over 2 million and nobody else is doing anything...

It looks like My Club is dead, I'm seriously thinking about changing to another club but now that I know there's a problem with the club messaging indicator I'll make sure that at least the club owner is also here on this forum to ensure a way of communication.

I don't want to change club but because of this issue of not getting any answers it is starting to irritate me so much that I'm now looking for a better club, not that I find one but I'm looking for it anyway.

If you have any suggestions please let me know, thanks.

8 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I hope with this comment that it will bump this thread because we are now a month later and we still don't have an answer nor did the problem go away.

I don't exactly know how many messages I've send, I think about 20 or so and still don't get any reaction from anyone in My Club, I want to get people to contribute for some upgrades, I'm the only club member who's actually contributing, I'm already over 2 million and nobody else is doing anything...

It looks like My Club is dead, I'm seriously thinking about changing to another club but now that I know there's a problem with the club messaging indicator I'll make sure that at least the club owner is also here on this forum to ensure a way of communication.

I don't want to change club but because of this issue of not getting any answers it is starting to irritate me so much that I'm now looking for a better club, not that I find one but I'm looking for it anyway.

Isn't it already working? I'm getting the "exclamation mark" when a new message is posted over there.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Karyia said:

Isn't it already working? I'm getting the "exclamation mark" when a new message is posted over there.

It seems to me that it is still not working because I'm messaging My Club several times this week and I still don't get any reaction from My Club, it looks like My Club is dead.

8 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

It seems to me that it is still not working because I'm messaging My Club several times this week and I still don't get any reaction from My Club, it looks like My Club is dead.

It might be that they're not answering :S 

Over here, when other club members post something, I'm getting the "!".

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:11 PM, Chuck Nutz said:

that is bad news for you man sorry... Some clubs were fixed last week including mine so chat now works. If you want to change club you can come in my club there is space for new members but i will advise you to maybe wait a little longer. Maybe your club will be fixed soon. If not i will be happy to accept you to mine. Keep us updated man and good luck

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Guru said:

that is bad news for you man sorry... Some clubs were fixed last week including mine so chat now works. If you want to change club you can come in my club there is space for new members but i will advise you to maybe wait a little longer. Maybe your club will be fixed soon. If not i will be happy to accept you to mine. Keep us updated man and good luck

I checked my club, because I saw the indicator working again. Someone was putting links in the chat and I told him not to do that anymore so I know the club chat is working fine and I know the indicator works but still I don't see anyone online who's a member of my club, the leader hasn't been active for a long time and I'm irritated that there's nobody talking or contributing except me.

But I'm not gonna contribute anymore, I already wasted 4 million or more to the club I'm in now.

So I've had it with my club.

Looking for a better club now

Chuck, I have a "newbie" question for you.  Where is this club chat?  I open up the Clubs option in game and I can see a list of members and their standings but there I see no option for a club chat.  Is your club chat in this forum?  Are all club chats just in this forum?

I'd appreciate any information.

Thank you

image.png.a1b28b8e1b2d7fba9dfe9afb0dd3d84a.png

the club chat is the icon with the two speech bubbles in the image (top left in the main screen), when you are a member of a club, you can click on it and it shows the list of club members or the club chat (depending on the blue button you select)

14 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I checked my club, because I saw the indicator working again. Someone was putting links in the chat and I told him not to do that anymore so I know the club chat is working fine and I know the indicator works but still I don't see anyone online who's a member of my club, the leader hasn't been active for a long time and I'm irritated that there's nobody talking or contributing except me.

But I'm not gonna contribute anymore, I already wasted 4 million or more to the club I'm in now.

So I've had it with my club.

Looking for a better club now

Join my club if u want ?

our id is 1965 and you will have to contribute 2Ms per month that is the rule 

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2020 at 11:05 PM, Chuck Nutz said:

Any good club with active members has the rule - all members must contribute some amount of money. Some clubs required 1M per week, some - 2M. Maybe some clubs require even more. But if the club doesn't have such a rule - it's definitely not good (except for the very advanced clubs with all bonuses at level 20, of course).

But it's not all. When a bonus upgraded to level 10, you can't upgrade it further with money. It will require kobans. So, advances clubs with all bonuses above 10 level, may have another rule - all members must pay weekly in kobans.

For now I spent 24M to upgrade bonuses in my club. And I think it's a small amount. So, 4M is next to nothing in terms of a club.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 8:23 PM, CanSee_The_Pain said:

Any good club with active members has the rule - all members must contribute some amount of money. Some clubs required 1M per week, some - 2M. Maybe some clubs require even more. But if the club doesn't have such a rule - it's definitely not good (except for the very advanced clubs with all bonuses at level 20, of course).

But it's not all. When a bonus upgraded to level 10, you can't upgrade it further with money. It will require kobans. So, advances clubs with all bonuses above 10 level, may have another rule - all members must pay weekly in kobans.

For now I spent 24M to upgrade bonuses in my club. And I think it's a small amount. So, 4M is next to nothing in terms of a club.

I'm playing this game for free so to me 4M is quite a lot especially if I am the only one contributing for the last two almost three months now.

For me to get 4M I have to put in a lot of effort and because I need to leave my club all that effort is wasted on the other dead beats, I rather keep it and get all my girls upgraded to the max levels in this case.

So I get it that there are rules for active clubs, I'm all up for that as long as it's not ridiculous and asking the impossible from me you know... But I'm happy to share when needed as long as I'm not the only one being active for months or that I'm talking to the wall since nobody answers in the chat.

To me it's a lot of effort wasted and I hate that.