How choose girls for my battle team

pogodron

Can someone help with this ? i still dont understant how choose alpha beta omega for best results in battle. My team is A(Norou) B(Red battler) O(Samane), this team someone recomended me, but now i have much more girls then before, so i meybe can have better team

Most basic explanation:

Your Alpha and Beta should be your specialty (Charm , Know How, or Hardcore), be leveled to your level, upgraded to max stars, be 5-stars, be Legendary if you have them (Epic if not, Rare if not, Common if not). Alpha is your main contributor, so you want your strongest girl there. There is a page on wiki with sortable table that can tell you how strong girls are within same specialty and relative to each other.

Click on a column with your specialty:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

FBKYJgJ.png

In the above screenshot you can see a part of that list. If you have girls that are above Red Battler and Samane, you can use those. Norou is pretty good, fifth from the top, and should probably stay your alpha unles you've got a better one.

Omega rarely enters battle and usually used for girl leveling.

In addition to what Finderkeeper said, your Alpha has to be with max affection and experience. In your case Norou is only at three stars, so you can upgrade her affection two more levels It is expensive and you need a lot of affection items but it is worth it.