Are Harem Girls' Skills Stackable?

EdMuse

So, for instance, I have Megumi and Mani, both of whose skills are ymen rewards   Currently, Megumi is at level 8006, and gives +13.74F8 ymen, and Mani is at level 8005 and gives +60.32F8 ymen.  So am I getting +74.06F8, the total of the two, or am I getting +60.32F8, the higher of the two?  Wondering because obviously, it would change the way one spends rewards to level up girls.

They do stack, but you're better off upgrading a single one, because one always has a better value rate than the other. Pick the girl who gives more for the same amount of money. Oh, and btw - rewards upgrades are not worth it after level 3000 in the best case, as the level rewards themselves start to outweigh them by several times the amount. You're better off just upgrading your idle girl. Unfortunately that's what the gameplay boils down to these days - 99% of the girls are useless for their main stat, and most even have fairly marginal perks. You should focus on pumping affection into getting big multipliers, like idle, cash and maybe combo hits.

14 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

They do stack, but you're better off upgrading a single one, because one always has a better value rate than the other. Pick the girl who gives more for the same amount of money. Oh, and btw - rewards upgrades are not worth it after level 3000 in the best case, as the level rewards themselves start to outweigh them by several times the amount. You're better off just upgrading your idle girl. Unfortunately that's what the gameplay boils down to these days - 99% of the girls are useless for their main stat, and most even have fairly marginal perks. You should focus on pumping affection into getting big multipliers, like idle, cash and maybe combo hits.

Yeah, for instance right now I'm pumping affection hearts into Abrael, basically just to have something to do with them.  I suppose I should switch to giving them to Mani, though.

15 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Yeah, for instance right now I'm pumping affection hearts into Abrael, basically just to have something to do with them.  I suppose I should switch to giving them to Mani, though.

Not sure who you mean by Mani, but there are a few girls with Idle multiplier with the bigger multipliers obviously being worth more, but also sometimes very hard to get. Sa-Lee has a x6 multi at lvl9, and only Finalmecia has a better one being x10, but again at lvl9, which are pretty painful to get.

Here you can find an easy list of all the girls' perks 

P.S. Beware of specialty specific multipliers like "Know-how Idle" etc. which only work on levels with a matching specialty. They're generally not worth it compared to pure idle multiplier.

Edited by LanceHardwood

1 hour ago, LanceHardwood said:

Gotcha, though she doesn't seem to be part of the gacha anymore, which is unusual. I think it's the first event exclusive gacha girl.

she was only available during the christmas event

1 hour ago, EdMuse said:

Wow.  Lucky I got her when I did, then.  I often don't bother playing gatcha.

I just focus mainly on idle and % mojo on reset. then it snowballs into more and more

EDIT: though there really isn't much point for me playing anymore, for any of us really, that are over 10k. I guess they're banking on the extreme time gating of the affection to keep everyone here?

Edited by jedc22

8 minutes ago, jedc22 said:

though there really isn't much point for me playing anymore, for any of us really, that are over 10k. I guess they're banking on the extreme time gating of the affection to keep everyone here?

I mean they've been releasing one further stage girl each month, 11k may come out in a couple of weeks.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:12 AM, LanceHardwood said:

and maybe combo hits.

i found combo points very useful - they do stack with the crit, so when Bunnies level 9 procs and Mojo Shocker procs at the same time i get 5x click mutiplied by Mojo Lube multiplier. If i align Skill Mojo Blast with 5x proc - it is 100x click * Crit

I focus on multipliers and combo click girls which is pretty nice, click multiplier + combo 5x7x10x + enchanted perfume x10 + critical +mojo ring conversion gives nice high results. unfortunately I don't have the event girl for x15 since they lost my account progress. in general I find if you are starling around 8k stage using the shop buffs especially boss level multiplier will allow you to break the 10k barrier even without most of the girl effects but on average takes around 24houres at least until you get enough points in the forge to speed things up a little, getting as high as you can and then using 2k for mojo blueprints can really speed things up threw the lower levels but I have the members card so get 600 extra a day. usually while levelling I start by just putting levels on to Felicia until it slows down to a crawl then I catch the other girls up until there all same level then start again on Felicia seems to work quite nicely to get back to top end after reset.

Edited by maxafax

On 1/9/2020 at 12:07 AM, jedc22 said:

how does combo click even work? it's never explained. I just assumed it was something like mojo blast. is it multiplicative?

yes combo click multiply and can critical basically if you have 5xclick bonus every 5th click will do 5xthe normal click value im not quite shure how thay add but I have 5x 7x and 10x and I often get 50x multiply  which can also be +crt 

Annotation 2020-01-10 201919.jpg