Tips

~Crown Clown

Can't believe nobody has answered this already.

For charms the main ones you should focus on are the Idle, Rewards and idle-to-click when you get it. The rest are of lesser priority, but when you start hitting a wall on the main ones you can try bumping up the secondaries. Beware the increased boss time - this one actually should be left at a low level as it will slow down your idle progress if bumped up too much. Many players regret leveling it.

As for girls - focus on getting multiplier perks, specifically idle and rewards multipliers. Avoid a focus specific multiplier i.e. Hardcore-only idle, unless it's on the path to another one. You can find a list of most girls in the game over here.

Kobans are generally best used either when you need a boost, or for buying affection items, for which the most-expensive item is most efficient. Boosts can be beneficial during an event or even in the main game when you can almost get a girl but falling a little short. Again here the main focus is the idle and rewards boosts, in that order.

Personally, during Sa-Lee's event I was having difficulties, as I didn't have Felicia, nor Spring. What I did was to purchase the affection item, allowing me to unlock Clara's idle multiplier earlier and get Spring as a result of being able to reach higher. Afterwards I used Spring to get Sa-Lee from the event.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

Can't believe nobody has answered this already.

For charms the main ones you should focus on are the Idle, Rewards and idle-to-click when you get it. The rest are of lesser priority, but when you start hitting a wall on the main ones you can try bumping up the secondaries. Beware the increased boss time - this one actually should be left at a low level as it will slow down your idle progress if bumped up too much. Many players regret leveling it.

As for girls - focus on getting multiplier perks, specifically idle and rewards multipliers. Avoid a focus specific multiplier i.e. Hardcore-only idle, unless it's on the path to another one. You can find a list of most girls in the game over here.

Kobans are generally best used either when you need a boost, or for buying affection items, for which the most-expensive item is most efficient. Boosts can be beneficial during an event or even in the main game when you can almost get a girl but falling a little short. Again here the main focus is the idle and rewards boosts, in that order.

Personally, during Sa-Lee's event I was having difficulties, as I didn't have Felicia, nor Spring. What I did was to purchase the affection item, allowing me to unlock Clara's idle multiplier earlier and get Spring as a result of being able to reach higher. Afterwards I used Spring to get Sa-Lee from the event.

Can you screenshot the affection items, im confused

Boosters are the ones that aren't permanent right? 

4 hours ago, ~Crown Clown said:

Can you screenshot the affection items, im confused

Boosters are the ones that aren't permanent right? 

I'm not sure that screenshots of the game are allowed, but the affection items are found in the Shop - they are the ones that give you a certain amount of hearts when you buy them, like Flowers, Box of Chocolates and so on. 

• 4 weeks later...

Save your kobans 4 gacha...that's the only way to unlock extra girls.

Get to 9000 asap for felicia 

Spend affection on girls with idle multiplier or angela for extra %10 on affection

idle & rewards are your best bet to focus on that til mojo ring for charms

11 hours ago, neversoft said:

Spend affection on girls with idle multiplier or angela for extra %10 on affection

All this except if I recall correctly you get Felicia from stage 7000

On 1/3/2020 at 1:03 PM, LanceHardwood said:

I'm not sure that screenshots of the game are allowed, but the affection items are found in the Shop - they are the ones that give you a certain amount of hearts when you buy them, like Flowers, Box of Chocolates and so on. 

You should be ok in here especially under a Tips bit but if in dough/ Please avoid spoilers of the story and content within the game (you can use "[spoiler*] [/spoiler]" to speak about them)

On 1/2/2020 at 6:08 AM, ~Crown Clown said:

Any tips? 

Like what girl should i upgrade, and where should i use kobans? 

And events are so hard damn

Edit: charms too, what charms to upgrade? 

there is nothing in the game that you can acquire that is not permitted. The SHOP area provides temporary buffs that increase your statistics such as click / affection hearts used to unlock perks / stock investment (girl currency used to add a few levels to your current girls) increases with your current stage / mojo blueprints (used to add office crafts and office craft levels {commonly called charms} also increases with your stage and any affects that increase mojo on reset) as well as these you can buy your kobans here used to buy all the items in the shop as well as gacha rolls. FORGE is your main source of mojo and awards free affection hearts per day (base is 200 hearts) the amount you get is determined by your current stage, once you reset your stage is returned to 0 or higher if you have the office craft to increase start level or the contract girls that do the same, you should use this only when you reach a stage that is taking a long time to complete to maximize the amount of hearts and currency you get. All office crafts have a value but some are better for quick levelling mojo runic wallpaper for example allows you to start at a higher girl level and saves the cost of levelling your girls to that level + gives extra levels while the stage catches up to your girls but this is more important later in the game when you need to reach 10k stage to reset. others such as mojo ring and powerful aura are more useful when lower levels to help you unlock more girls and reach higher stages. Perk wise there are multiple posts within this forum that list them and which ones are most useful in general anything that is idle related tends to be of more use but to be honest if you are just starting out start with the cheapest option bunny or mazuki as you will be unlikely to be able to unlock decent perks on higher girls for quite some time.

Edited by maxafax
correction

When doing events using the shop buffs will aid you greatly but really its all about the forge and how lucky you are and what girls you currently have. For those with the high level girls and sex powers the current event was way too easy. But if you do not have a higher level idle girl it is still possible to be done just takes longer and a little luck helps a lock a good event office craft (charm) can make all the difference.

Le 29/01/2020 à 07:54, neversoft a dit :

Hi,

Last time I used koban for gasha, it gaves me a girl but this was temporary.

Is it still the same now?

Otherwize I prefer to user my koban for bost it is more userfull.

47 minutes ago, ranmafr said:

Hi,

Girls aren't temporary. You either get a permanent girl or you get a temporary boost.

2 hours ago, ranmafr said:

Hi,

as gearge says the Gacha roll offers every thing that is in the shop other than Kobans obviously or one of the listed girls that appear as you hover over  the dress icon. Any girl you win is added to your Harem permanently.

Annotation 2020-02-02 175123.jpg

Edited by maxafax
additional info

Something like craft ranking would be nice, like:

1. Mojo Amulettes, Maneki Chinpo, Emphatic Chat Book, Mojo Ring.

9. Dirty Talking Scripts?

I dont know, I mean at ~9000 stage it doesnt seem that low DTS matters that much, might help actually since even when leaving pc on for a night Idle dmg wont pass more then a girl or two.  

17 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Something like craft ranking would be nice, like:

1. Mojo Amulettes, Maneki Chinpo, Emphatic Chat Book, Mojo Ring.

9. Dirty Talking Scripts?

I dont know, I mean at ~9000 stage it doesnt seem that low DTS matters that much, might help actually since even when leaving pc on for a night Idle dmg wont pass more then a girl or two.  

that depends if you have buffs up or not one would guess at low levels such as mojo forged robot

18 minutes ago, maxafax said:

that depends if you have buffs up or not one would guess at low levels such as mojo forged robot

What?

Whole point of having low DTS is having low time on bosses, so when you are stuck on 4990 you wont spend too much time on boss itself, instead you spend more time killing 4985-89 and getting  as much (whatever the name of currency is) as possible, before pushing forward.

If you get Mojo Forged Robot all it does is take you XXX stages higher, problem of spending too much time on boss/not accumulating enough currency is the same.

Reward for boss is always much higher than the stages in-between at top end levels 1 boss is = to around 10-20 stages depending on your multipliers etc. Also as Chthugha says when you get higher level you get slowed down massively at the stages in-between boss stages but not on the boss itself, at my level a single stage takes around 4x longer than a boss stage so going around in circles between stage 13990 and 14000 (no longer possible 13000 now) just will not accumulate enough yemen ¥ to justify the amount of time it takes to progress.

Edited by maxafax
aditional info

Yeah, I already said at higher stages leveling DTS doesnt seam to be a bad thing.

At, let's say, <5k stage You could use one of 'Idle HC/KH/CH' girls in kinda cool way (I used Svetlana for this):

Get to a point where girls on lvls xxx4-xxx9 are all KH (boss will always be HC in this case)

Level up Svetlana as much as you can, yet leave other idle dmg at low levels so you wont kill HC boss.

Result: passing xxx5-xxx9 stages in a matter of second every time boss timer runs out.

I had kh dmg crafts leveled higher then hc ones for this.

Maybe some1 starting out will find this still usefull

1 hour ago, Cursed666 said:

Yeah, I already said at higher stages leveling DTS doesnt seam to be a bad thing.

At, let's say, <5k stage You could use one of 'Idle HC/KH/CH' girls in kinda cool way (I used Svetlana for this):

Get to a point where girls on lvls xxx4-xxx9 are all KH (boss will always be HC in this case)

Level up Svetlana as much as you can, yet leave other idle dmg at low levels so you wont kill HC boss.

Result: passing xxx5-xxx9 stages in a matter of second every time boss timer runs out.

I had kh dmg crafts leveled higher then hc ones for this.

Maybe some1 starting out will find this still usefull

I sometimes do similar on events where you say may have Stage 31-35 are KH 36-39 are HC and boss is charm level up all but Idle and charm idle (including click, ymen rewards, on boss click) then watch as it runs in a loop at insane speeds. Of coarse eventually you get to a point where the reward for stage clear will not grant another level easily. Usually in events around Level 1500 or so but I'm not really shure that overall it gains you any advantage and would not be quite so straight forward when you start adding Reset levels etc

3 hours ago, sozan said:

Question. What is the names of the different types of girls you encounter in the office?

I think hardcore is the rubrics cube right?

There usually reduced down to 2 letters in forum HC CH KH (Hard Core, CHarm, Know-How), Just so you know when reading/writing in the forums.