Fortune Teller Carine Affection gathering percentage too low

lostboy79

As a common her affection drop rate should be relatively high but after maybe 100 rolls (10 or more 10 X fights) I have 18 affection total.  As with other events common rarity girls dropped affection at a fair rate but not her, I even had an easier time finishing the affection for the sword swallower who is a rare drop.  I have talked to some club members and they seem to be having problems too.

Ok, looking closer at the color of her portrait you are right she isn't a common but a rare and Carine is epic my mistakes there.  That being said, I find it odd that I am constantly getting more affection point drops for the new Epic in Donatiens harem so we have a epic consistently getting more affection then a rare.  I understand the idea behind RNG very well, but there are percentages involved in RNG and if one thing has a higher drop percentage it will show up more often consistently.  For Donatien he drops a number of things, the quest items to continue with the game if you are still in his area, money, affection for the 4 girls in his harem you can get, any event girl and champion tickets.  Each of these items has to have a programed percentage of dropping, when one of these items say the girls get finished they get taken off the list and I am guessing here the thing that was dropped is most likely just replaced by money or something equally as worthless.  I personally have all the harem girls except for the new epic that was recently added, I have finished and am up to the most recent area in the game so the only things available to win from him are the event girl who is a rare, the new epic girl, champion tickets and money.  On average with games that have gacha like mechanics items with a higher rarity, on average have a lower drop percentage.  So I would ask why is a character who is a rare have a lower affection drop rate then an epic character?  The obvious answer the devs made her affection drop rate too low.  So yes if this is a properly made game with proper gacha mechnics put in it rarity does as a matter of fact effect drop rate, heck if you've played a single game in your life with loot boxes/gacha in it you should know that. 

ALL girls of ALL rarities in ALL kind of events (classic 12 days event, revival 5 days event, legendary days event, epic days, etc) have a 10% drop rate. The shards/drop is different according to the event: 1-6 in classic event, 1-12 in revival event, 1-3 in legendary days, 1-5 in epic days.

The permanent girls with bosses (Tier 1) have a different drop rate and shards/drop depending of the boss only, being lower with later bosses.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8630-patch-notes-120219/

The permanent girls (Tier 2) have a 10% drop rate (independent of the drop rate of the event girls) and 1-4 shards/drop. The permanent girls (Tier 3) have a 1-3 shards/drop.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/12287-patch-notes-191219/

Drop rates have been estimated after collecting many players and events data. Kinkoid has never told us those drop rates.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8653-a-place-for-people-to-share-their-shards-drop-info/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but it's not 10%. Definitely. I've been calculating the drop rates for months, and it's far lower than that. In these 5 days events, it's common to spend all this time in ONE girl and get only a little of her. The recent event with the girl Kyoto, for example. She was in the event soon after I started playing HH, and I've got 69 shards of her. In this recent event when she was offered again, it took me ALL five days, using ALL the 40 fights I have for each day (I work and I have kids and wife, so I can't get all the 48 fights a day), and I got her in the last hour of the last day. Now I'm trying Ombresse, since I had 48 shards of her from previous events, and after 5 days, I'm still with 71. I don't think I'll get 19 shards in 12 hours, by this rate.

Every time I'm accept a 5 days event, I have to choose only one girl, because the odds of getting even this one are very low. So it's not 10% at all!

• Thinking 1

11 minutes ago, vulcano@mail.com said:

Sorry, but it's not 10%. Definitely. I've been calculating the drop rates for months, and it's far lower than that. In these 5 days events, it's common to spend all this time in ONE girl and get only a little of her. The recent event with the girl Kyoto, for example. She was in the event soon after I started playing HH, and I've got 69 shards of her. In this recent event when she was offered again, it took me ALL five days, using ALL the 40 fights I have for each day (I work and I have kids and wife, so I can't get all the 48 fights a day), and I got her in the last hour of the last day. Now I'm trying Ombresse, since I had 48 shards of her from previous events, and after 5 days, I'm still with 71. I don't think I'll get 19 shards in 12 hours, by this rate.

Every time I'm accept a 5 days event, I have to choose only one girl, because the odds of getting even this one are very low. So it's not 10% at all!

Care to share this carefully recorded data you used in your calculations? It contradicts what we've collectively calculated over in the feedback forum.

Also I don't think you know how to count. Neither Ombresse nor Kyoto have ever been available during a 5 day event. They've been in 4 day events though.

• Like 1

Oh, sorry. 4 days. My mistake. Also, as I said, I can manage to fight 40 battles a day, what means about 160 battles in 4 days. 10% would mean, at every 20 battles, I'd get at least 2. Even if I get 1 shard, that'll be about 4 a day. I'd need 5 shards in each to have a chance.

But what I've been noticing that's not the case. From three girls that I have already started from previous events, none I could get in 4, even 5 days. From the 12-days events, I've noticed an average of 6 days to get all 100 shards.

But that's MY experience. I still don't think it's 10%.

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, vulcano@mail.com said:

Oh, sorry. 4 days. My mistake. Also, as I said, I can manage to fight 40 battles a day, what means about 160 battles in 4 days. 10% would mean, at every 20 battles, I'd get at least 2. Even if I get 1 shard, that'll be about 4 a day. I'd need 5 shards in each to have a chance.

But what I've been noticing that's not the case. From three girls that I have already started from previous events, none I could get in 4, even 5 days. From the 12-days events, I've noticed an average of 6 days to get all 100 shards.

But that's MY experience. I still don't think it's 10%.

Once again, care to share this actual data of what you've gotten? Or are you just going to write numbers. You have been recording everything in order to do these calculations over several months right?

• Haha 1

My numbers are not supposed to be reliable. I'm not even much good at math. Also, I'm not the type to keep deep records or making whole spreadsheets or charts on games. I prefer to enjoy them only.

I only wanted to say that I don't think it's 10%, since I use to run several battles and get only 4-8 shards, with luck.

I don't intend to say I'm a genius thinker or a game scholar; only gave MY impression from MY experience. If you guys are good at math and want to do your calculations, by all means, be my guest. I have no intention of starting an all-out discussion on some topic I'm not even good at.

What they are saying is that if you make an statement you should have some raw data to sustain it. It is very easy to take into account only the bad results and forget the good ones that compensate them.

For example in this legendary days I was having the impression that my luck was worse than other times and that in the end would take me more than 600 battles to get Layla, but when i saw the final number of fights there were only 524, very near to the estimated average of 500.

So when I did the statement about the 10% I had data for thousands of battles of many players and many events. And the data are in the thread for everyone to test them. You don't need to be a genius to calculate a simple average, you just have to count battles and anotate them. If you challenge that number it is logical to suppose that you have at least counted the total battles you did in this or other events.

3 hours ago, vulcano@mail.com said:

My numbers are not supposed to be reliable. I'm not even much good at math. Also, I'm not the type to keep deep records or making whole spreadsheets or charts on games. I prefer to enjoy them only.

I only wanted to say that I don't think it's 10%, since I use to run several battles and get only 4-8 shards, with luck.

I don't intend to say I'm a genius thinker or a game scholar; only gave MY impression from MY experience. If you guys are good at math and want to do your calculations, by all means, be my guest. I have no intention of starting an all-out discussion on some topic I'm not even good at.

Oh really. My mistake, I felt like you were giving some facts, not opinion. I wonder what could have made me think that. 

9 hours ago, vulcano@mail.com said:

Sorry, but it's not 10%. Definitely. I've been calculating the drop rates for months, and it's far lower than that.

Oh yeah, that'll do it. Like really, you can't even keep your story straight in the same thread? Don't talk about definitely or calculating if you aren't you know, meaning definitely or calculating.