2 weeks at 9600

HikkiKomorri

try and get all your girls to the same level this will increase your click idol and the amount of + levels you get each stage. or try and save up for autoclick buff and increase all idle x3 as these really make a big difference to your stage increase boss level can also help massively if you are just sticking on the boss section. other than that just try and unlock a few multipliers and special sex powers as there can boost your level when stuck. 

this is my stats all forge charms are at level 500 except Mojo shocker and powerful aura which are at 257. I have 1 event girl (santa-claudia) all gacha girls except (Mani) current max level I have been to is 11500 before I reset for daily but was still moving threw reasonably quickly.

Image3.jpg

10 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

This seems off. I reached 10k with lesser stats. What do you do now that you are at 9600?

his Felicia is at 9401, so he should still be levelling on average mine slows down to a crawl around 400 stages above level (prier to adding the extra idle hardcore, charm and know-how girls and currency gacha girls and even then I could pass 10k. he has a very low click x multiplier which is part of why he is struggling the other part is no boss multiplier

Edited by maxafax
not finished

all my perks are new but was passing 10k before I had any of them apart from L3 in MIZUKI BUNNY ESTELLE MEGANE ANGELA VANNESSA CLARA, and did not have any additional girls untill santa-claudia, I should say that it was only around 3-4 weeks ago they lost my progress so had to start again with just mizuki. prier to that I had sa-lee and all progress girls up to 10k and could reach around 11,000 but that was probably due to the game bug given that my reset currency value was much higher than it is now and im on over 11,500 took around 4 days to get to 10k+ with just 3 boosters all idle x3 all click x3 all on boss x3

Annotation 2020-01-12 130653.jpg

Edited by maxafax
additional info

you are still missing a lot of useful perks, some of which are easy to get. You have many girls I dont have yet but from those I can check you are missing:

Felicia's first perk (x10 know-how boss)
Vanessa's first perk (x3 hardcore boss)
Spring's second perk (x5 money)
Clara's second perk (x5 charm boss)
Svetlana's first and 3rd perk (-20% know-how prices, x10 money)

Just keep working on your multipliers and cost gain reduction affects they all add up quickly to levelling you don't need that many to get really high click rates. at higher levels especially once you start to get to 12,000 stage your main girl levels will come from boss stages so it is also important to add as many boss Y multipliers as you can or you will have to do around 20+stages just to add 1 level to your girls which will massively increase the gape between your girl level and the stage you are on effectively blocking you progressing.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:43 AM, Tifa Uncut said:

you are still missing a lot of useful perks, some of which are easy to get. You have many girls I dont have yet but from those I can check you are missing:

Felicia's first perk (x10 know-how boss)
Vanessa's first perk (x3 hardcore boss)
Spring's second perk (x5 money)
Clara's second perk (x5 charm boss)
Svetlana's first and 3rd perk (-20% know-how prices, x10 money)

the specific ones like HC and charm are not that great, especially being even more specific to only boss levels.

14 hours ago, jedc22 said:

the specific ones like HC and charm are not that great, especially being even more specific to only boss levels.

Boss levels are the ones that make you stuck though, not normal levels. Also those are easy to get. Combined they cost less affection than for example Sa-Lees x6 idle boost (which he already has) and also give an average of x6 multiplier, except that its only for bosses.

There might be better perks on some of the other gatcha girls which I dont have yet though.

Edited by Tifa Uncut

(144,000 click x) (5,760 Idle x) are your maximum current multipliers for flat rates (with shop buffs active). then you have your type multipliers and boss only type / boss multipliers and combo multiplier. I find that of them all the combo ones work best to increase boss pass rate but as I have previously stated I never have any difficulty on boss levels it is the stages for me that are slow, however I have all the girls and contacts except SA-LEE, MANI and ABRAËL. Maximum level I can reach is 14,051 due to a bug that I get when my girls reach around 13500 so I really don't know why you all seem to struggle at top end a single stage may take me 4 to 5 times longer to bar threw than the boss stage 

Annotation 2020-01-20 122243.jpg

On 1/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, maxafax said:

Maximum level I can reach is 14,051 due to a bug that I get when my girls reach around 13500 so I really don't know why you all seem to struggle at top end a single stage may take me 4 to 5 times longer to bar threw than the boss stage

When someone is stuck at 9600 for 2 weeks then i suppose its because of bosses and not because beating the normal girls would take that long. Your situation at lvl 14000 is different with lots of things maxed. The reason your bosses are easy is because of all the boss multipliers you have. But the topic starter seems to miss most or all of those, so i figure for him the bosses gonna be the main problem.

• Like 1

looking at his current perks I would unlock LYRSA 3rd perk as he already has the first 2 so assuming he is still on stage 6 it would only cost an additional 1350 hearts which would give him COMBO: 10 BOSS CLICK BONUS MULTIPLIER which is one of the more powerful effects. I would also put some extra points in sex tape charm as that will enhance his current perk set and wouldn't worry about the other charms such as boss click etc as there impact is very minimal in comparison 

Edited by maxafax
additional info

@maxafax I don't like to point out grammar mistakes, but I'm so intrigued wether you actually imagine Lyrsa is a guy or is this just a lack of basic grammar? Nobody is perfect and we all make grammar mistakes so excuse me if I'm too mean, but seriously this his/him/he is consistent af.

50 minutes ago, Mihai said:

@maxafax I don't like to point out grammar mistakes, but I'm so intrigued wether you actually imagine Lyrsa is a guy or is this just a lack of basic grammar? Nobody is perfect and we all make grammar mistakes so excuse me if I'm too mean, but seriously this his/him/he is consistent af.

I'm pretty sure they're referring to HikkiKomorri

9 hours ago, Mihai said:

I have never clamed to be very good at grammar I'm dyslexic. But yes I put him / his as a term of item not gender its just automatic when I write