"Pelagie and Bonny are getting new 5-star quest grades" - patch notes says. What is it about?

OkOkFuckFuck

So you know how girls like Bunny, Juliet, and Tina Reed have 5 stars, where you give them gifts to increase affection, upgrade them, and you get a scene and the girls stats go up, yet, some other girls have only 3 in the harem menus? Basically Bonnie/Plaige are 3 star girls who are getting more stars, or upgrade scenes, and higher stats. You'd upgrade them same as any other girl. 

I undrestand affection tiers mechanics. But question is - when i won girl from evil, and girl basically have 3 empty stars - how do i upgrade her to 5-stars? Mentioned Bonni is yet 3 stars in harem - so should i cap her, fight Eduarda again, find some hidden gem on adventure map - what should i do to have 2 stars more in her affection tiers to start filling them?

12 minutes ago, OkOkFuckFuck said:

I undrestand affection tiers mechanics. But question is - when i won girl from evil, and girl basically have 3 empty stars - how do i upgrade her to 5-stars? Mentioned Bonni is yet 3 stars in harem - so should i cap her, fight Eduarda again, find some hidden gem on adventure map - what should i do to have 2 stars more in her affection tiers to start filling them?

You should wait for the patch. They literally just get added on.

• Thanks 1