Suggestion: Add Easier Purchasing for USA

As is I have had to spend hours researching how to get an online service or prepaid card that would work so I could buy anything in your games because I live in the United States of America. If you guys could add a USA friendly pay option, like PayPal or the like... I am sure your sale would go up. Because I for one am not going to jump through 20 hoops just to buy something in your games.

Thanks,

Phronesis 

And you don't have to worry about the americans 🤔 pretty sure they are still the biggest spenders in this game. They were a year ago.

Anyway, I would like more options as well. But for that they would have to setup a "third party client" to do the billing like Nutaku does with epoch.

Edited by Chthugha

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Credit cards are USA friendly.

Unfortunately Paypal refuses to do business with adult content, so no they are not an option.

My Debit card won't work for some reason and the only prepaid card I can find that says it will work worldwide has a ton of fees involved. Do you know of a good prepaid card that works with little to no monthly/recharge/reclaim/etc. fees?

6 hours ago, phronesis said:

My Debit card won't work for some reason and the only prepaid card I can find that says it will work worldwide has a ton of fees involved. Do you know of a good prepaid card that works with little to no monthly/recharge/reclaim/etc. fees?

I didn't say prepaid. I said credit card.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:49 AM, phronesis said:

My Debit card won't work for some reason and the only prepaid card I can find

I did a bit of research on why its so difficult a while back. Apparently because they bill to Bulgaria most banks flag the transaction as probably fraud and block the transfer. You can try calling your bank and having them drop fraud protection for like a couple hours, but of course this leaves you vulnerable to other problems. You would probably be fine as long as they re-enable protection but then you're gonna have to do this every time you want to make a transaction to HH.

Prepaid cards seem to be more strict and you cant use them at all for a lot of out of country things it seems.

There are plenty of USA friendly options, but you want to get a credit card of some sort.

Option 1: Prepaid credit cards without fees are available at many stores, you should get Visa or Mastercard. They are usually reloadable. The issue is that they are often going to have some restrictions internationally. This wouldn't be a big problem if the game was based in say, Canada, compared to Bulgaria.

Option 2: Get a credit card with no annual fee. This is the best solution. You really don't want to pay all your bills via debit card, for a number of reasons, but the predominant one is that any data breach leaves you subject to a breach which compromises your account. If your financial instituion doesn't offer a no fee credit card, find a Credit Union you qualify for membership in that has one. Their fees for everything are almost always cheaper than banks, in any event.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 6:59 AM, phronesis said:

I love PayPal too, but at worst you have to keep trying to make the charge go through.  Which usually is about 3 or 4 times the very first time but I say DO IT because it charges your card and returns the money back to you and phoenix media, the shell company, gets hit with a minor charge for being tits and making this hard to do.  Anyways though, if for some reason it really doesn't want to go through, call your bank and allow it through.  You won't have any problems afterwards once it charges from either method.

The company is safe and I haven't had a problem after it goes through.  It's based in Bulgaria and you USA bank is just going tf?  That's the only issue.