Silk

maxafax

Is anyone else thinking that the new Gacha girl Silk is far too expensive per level. I'm not talking the Gacha roll price here that's a different question but the price per level at 10k she costs me 378.38L2 compared to Lupa at 94.59L2 and Felicia at 75,67L2 but she only gives 20.69H4 compared to Lupa 11.68H4 and Felicia 54.75H4. Now I am perfectly aware that the maximum achievable  ¥ multiplier is 67,500,000 (with all multipliers and shop buff) and that with forge etc you can overcome even the greatest of values but should she really be over three times cost of Lupa when she gives such a small increase in idle (to the point of being almost unnoticeable at higher levels). Of course she is not the only girl that you can apply the math to but once you start to reach those higher levels the cost becomes so much higher that it could genuinely be argued that she becomes worthless as a statistic in the stage levelling game, ok her perks are useful but that applies regardless or in spite of her level would it not have been much better to have the cost reflect the increase in idle so regardless of which girl you add levels too they all cost the same for the same increase so maybe Felicia reaches 20H at girl level 1000 and costs 75L2 where as Silk requires level 1500 to be worth 20H but still costs 75L2 and yes I am aware that that would make Felicia of less value but she should be of less value she is free to collect where as Silk is 9k kobans under the best of circumstances and probably more in the line of 90k+

Her idle being worse than Felicia is probably small balancing attempt because her affection perks are way too good. And since she is worse than Felicia I don't think it matters at all, there are other Idle girls that are worse than Felicia, making them have same value would decrease value of Felicia and Svetlana's first affection perk

• Like 1

Sorry maybe I did not explain very clear, Its not about them all having the same value its about the value reflecting the cost. Also it would have no effect on the perk cost as -20% would be applied exactly the same as it is so they would be cheaper by 20% or another words would have a higher level sooner.

The point is that most of the girls are in sequence take salem and kelina or megumi and lila the more costly girl have a greater effect, ok there's the odd exception such as Kimberley and santa Claudia who cost the same but Kimberly has a slightly higher value (around 1 level). But that I don't mind when the difference is slight but the difference between silk and Felicia is around 100 levels of currency, to put that into scale it is the same level difference as Bunny and Felicia but there difference is clearly visible.

P.S GeorgeMTO sorry I'm dyslexic so using punctuation is not my strong point as they don't auto correct option that.

Joker555 has I think answered your message perfectly. Silk may not be viable at all to evolve for her iddle gain (and it's far from the only useless girl on this list). Her strength comes from her extremely powerful Perks (x15 iddle for the 3 categories of girls).

Having girls with different uses seems a good thing to me. Especially since it's a Gacha Girls, see her like a big passive bonus (well if you put the necessary affection of course).

• Like 1

Le 22/01/2020 à 17:08, Joker555 a dit :

Her idle being worse than Felicia is probably small balancing attempt because her affection perks are way too good. And since she is worse than Felicia I don't think it matters at all, there are other Idle girls that are worse than Felicia, making them have same value would decrease value of Felicia and Svetlana's first affection perk

Not sure she is worse, i Don't know for low level as my girls reset on level 3735, but i raised  idle girls to level 4000 to compare:

-Bunny: 11.96C7

-Felicia: 66.82C8

-Lupa: 44.78C8

-Sa-Lee: 46.73C8

-Silk: 140.67C8

-Lusamine: 165.85C8

This list doens't include specialty idle girls, i Don't pretend it's an absolute Truth as it would require to list the complete evolution of each girls for each level.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, ozstrongo a dit :

Not sure she is worse, i Don't know for low level as my girls reset on level 3735, but i raised  idle girls to level 4000 to compare:

-Bunny: 11.96C7

-Lupa: 44.78C8

-Sa-Lee: 46.73C8

-Silk: 140.67C8

This list doens't include specialty idle girls, i Don't pretend it's an absolute Truth as it would require to list the complete evolution of each girls for each level.

Edit: At level 7500 felicia is better than Silk but Lusamine is still the higher: Felicia 33.45F5/ Silk:25.86F5/ Lusamine: 42.58F5

If i have time tomorrow i will try to make another comparative list at level 10K

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ozstrongo said:

You cannot compare them like that, level is irrelevant. Best option is to take them all at lvl 0 and give them the same amount of money, which is kind of difficult to do.

Second best option is to compare cost to upgrade at same power or power at same upgrade cost ... and there felicia is 2x better than lusamine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, limpo said:

You cannot compare them like that, level is irrelevant. Best option is to take them all at lvl 0 and give them the same amount of money, which is kind of difficult to do.

Second best option is to compare cost to upgrade at same power or power at same upgrade cost ... and there felicia is 2x better than lusamine

at base reset 4300:

Felicia Idle 93.45 D1 at cost of 1.27 D5 (per 100 levels)

new girl Lusamine Idle 219.05 DI at cost of 4.44 D5 (per 100 levels)

+approximately 3.17 cost / 125.6 Idle

I'm not very good at mathematics but if someone works out the % values of differences we can establish which is better (or more cost effective)

Edited by maxafax
correction

I have price -20% all 3 types and price -38% overall (i have the booster)

Sans titre 1.png

Edit : I am not sure of my calculations but it will give approximately with -30% instead of -38%

Abraël : 10.18K2

Sa-Lee : 2.68K2

Mani : 5.36K2

Beary : 8.34K2

Edited by Alabaz
  • Thanks 1