Gifts/Affection in Market

Karyia

This is not a complaint :D More like a question/suggestion.

For reference, I'm level 174.

In the market, only epic/legendary items are appearing for gifts, while all rarities are appearing for books, so I assume this is by design. 

I'm just making this post because, I think, since the 11/12/19 patch, players have been getting to this point quicker.

I'm assuming that because of that, possibly we're getting here with less girls and/or lower upgraded ones at this point, than originally?

These items have a steep cost for what I'm generating and so, I was wondering if (at least) half the items could be rare? Or maybe even just 2?

Note: If this is just by design and it's meant to be this way, just disregard the post.

@GeorgeMTO I will help your memory :)

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/11307-patch-notes-021019/

Market

• Improving the quality of the Books and Gifts in the Market:
    • Improved rarity of Gifts and Books for higher-level players;
    •  Players level 200 and beyond will no longer be sold common quality books and gifts in the Market.

and in an older patch notes from 14-02-2018

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3359-patch-notes-1402/

Market

• Previously, the following system was on the server
    • Between 1 to 8 girls : Gifts common and rare appears in the Market
    • Between 9 to 20 girls : The epic items can appear in the Market.
    • Between 21 to 40 girls : Legendary items can appear in the Market and the common disappears.
    • Between 41 to 200 girls : Higher chance to get Legendary gifts.
  • From now on, the following changes will be in place :
    • Between 41 to 200 : Rare items won't appear anymore and the Legendary gifts have now 20% more to appear.
Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the patches Jelom referrenced to actually screwed me over at the time of its release. I was around your level when it happened, Karyia (maybe 180-ish), but I already had enough girls in my harem to be rid of common items (books and/or gifts, I don't remember for sure) in my market. The criterion change made them appear again, until I reached level 201. That was quite annoying.

I'd like to add that you don't really want low rarity items in your market in the long run. Girls retain any extra XP or AFF points you give them, so you only need to be precise (to avoid wasting points you could use elsewhere) when working towards a girl's final Star (and never for XP, because they keep leveling up as you do). For this, the crap items you accumulate over time from random arena drops, missions, pachinko, etc. are more than enough.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1