New girl is drawn like shit

I know this problem has been ongoing for a while but the latest girl Natasha is drawn so incredibly awful it deserves a complaint thread of its own. If I had that from pachinko I would demand my money back and would quit the game if I could not get it back. Both drawer and painter for this need to go back to art school (and if possible stay there until they graduate this time).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

I believe that he (they?) has never seen the art school and I find it absurd that they also give us a questionnaire asking us if we liked the new girls (only in the 12-day events, as if they don't insert any in the others) and then actually they have ready the drawings with who knows how many months in advance, so we have to put up with these amateurs for a long time.

For me these scribbles should be erased and redone from scratch by a real artist but if it continues like this the garbage list only increases.

• Like 6

To add salt to the injury they put Natasha next to Lil'Red which made her look even more awkward and made Lil'Red look like a goddess.

4oyf5ka.pngdPgDGJR.png

Sometimes I wonder if there are someone in charge of checking the event's art quality/consistency before submitting it.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

Amazing, after all the recently released bad art, now we get a fato, which funnily enough looks to be badly drawn too (not that I would care). This just fortifies the reason for us to have the option to banish girls from our harems. I guess that sultans who owned harems had this option so why would the heroes of the Haremverse not have it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha, I really don't know what is the issue here, if you guys don't like a Big ThiCC girl its Ok, but the art is really great. The Real problem with this game is the "affection scene art" and consistency (Style). Pick the exemple of this "Valentine" new girls.

Val Norou is totally different from  Norou V.A.L.E.T-X003 and three star that appears Arianne its a joke from the art of Date Arianne. (Norou on star two Arianne its fine and the same style)

image.thumb.png.ab9458441d9ce79dbbf96a2dbfcd6515.pngimage.thumb.png.881a6c606d21cd195ec11db916fd37fb.pngimage.thumb.png.2af1f0bd2fd77e8c1311cc2d5627092a.png

[\spoiler]

• Thinking 2
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, HarbekTT said:

Hahaha, I really don't know what is the issue here, if you guys don't like a Big ThiCC girl its Ok, but the art is really great. The Real problem with this game is the "affection scene art" and consistency (Style). Pick the exemple of this "Valentine" new girls.

Hide contents

Val Norou is totally different from  Norou V.A.L.E.T-X003 and three star that appears Arianne its a joke from the art of Date Arianne. (Norou on star two Arianne its fine and the same style)

image.thumb.png.ab9458441d9ce79dbbf96a2dbfcd6515.pngimage.thumb.png.881a6c606d21cd195ec11db916fd37fb.pngimage.thumb.png.2af1f0bd2fd77e8c1311cc2d5627092a.png

[\spoiler]

That's because the peson who drew the Val Norou is the one who drew abominations like Natasha and Holiday and it's the same pesron who mutilated the new versions of Kori and Anita. I've got no issue with new girls being ugly, but i'd rather not make him draw versions of exisring girls, cause this means they won't have proper new versions. To have an option to exclude a girl from pachinko draft is too much to ask, it will hurt the rng(in our favor). I've been asking for an option to kick girls out of my harem.  Dunno why they are so adamant on kerping us from customizing our harems. Ofcourse there are different people with different preferences, why not allow additional cusromization, especially when you have already spend resources on them.  I'm actually willing to pay kobans to get rid of them. But Kinkoid will do it when, they take feedback seriously, which means never.

• Like 2

Właśnie odblokowałem 4 gwiazdkę w Bonny i szczerze mówiąc jestem rozczarowany jej nowym wyglądem, wygląda bardzo źle! Miałem to samo z gwiazdkami 4 i 5 w Zoe Martin, ale myślałem, że to tylko raz. I tutaj widzę, że jest coraz gorzej. To samo dotyczy Val Norou, Natasha, Anita i Holiday.

ava3.png

ava4.png

Edited by 007V
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, 007V said:

I just unlocked 4 star at Bonny and honestly I am disappointed with her new look, it looks very bad! I had the same with a 4 and 5 star at Zoe Martin, but I thought it was only once. And here I see that it is getting worse. Same with Val Norou, Natasha, Anita and Holiday.

Use the spoiler tag my friend (spoiler, \spoiler with [])

13 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

That's because the peson who drew the Val Norou is the one who drew abominations like Natasha and Holiday and it's the same pesron who mutilated the new versions of Kori and Anita. I've got no issue with new girls being ugly, but i'd rather not make him draw versions of exisring girls, cause this means they won't have proper new versions. To have an option to exclude a girl from pachinko draft is too much to ask, it will hurt the rng(in our favor). I've been asking for an option to kick girls out of my harem.  Dunno why they are so adamant on kerping us from customizing our harems. Ofcourse there are different people with different preferences, why not allow additional cusromization, especially when you have already spend resources on them.  I'm actually willing to pay kobans to get rid of them. But Kinkoid will do it when, they take feedback seriously, which means never.

Ohhh i didn't know that is the same person.... well this explains a lot and need to be fix especially with existing girls, lets pray to us be heard.

7 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I have sad news for the ones who complain about Bonny (and Pelagie). Those are drawn by the same artist who also drew the first part of those girls 3 years ago. Can't be blamed on the new artist.

Yeahh...... i really forgoten this new five stars (Bonny and Pelagie) and after unlocked..... OMG WT* happend hahaha its so wierd this new versions and the Bonny four affection scene dont even have the same eyes color with the pose art ....

Edited by HarbekTT

My guess is this game tries to satisfy many different types of people.   Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  There are people that find this artwork hot and attractive and there are people that find these same two disgusting and revolting.  To each his own. 

image.thumb.png.aaf6749055e8f81db100ac5b1b5d7053.pngimage.png.0eca8d6ea540ec8ca261db3501674e67.png

Guys if you complain that in the fourth and fifth star Pelagie and Bonny are different from how they looked before ok, but if you say that the artistic style is not good I wish you a thousand drawings from elementary school children like Natasha and Holiday (but only to you though, not in the game).

We are talking about characters drawn a long time ago and it's normal and right that the artist's drawing style has improved, the old drawings (however much you may be fond of them) are not in the least at the level of those just released.

Now, although the change of Pelagie is natural given that the physique shown up to the third star was very bad, totally unnatural, for Bonny he could have been careful to maintain a greater closeness, even just keeping the same haircut instead of lengthening it without a real motivation but the complaint (if it is) ends there.

Great job for me with these two new poses, I wish the additions were always like that!

• Like 1

Bonny and Pelagie have improved imo. I was dreading at the thought that they were ruined by the new art style, but I am relieved to see that is not the case. Exceptional drawings and I highly approve both of them. Bonny is also one of my favorites and has been, but now Pelagie joins this echelon with the new poses.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Bonny and Pelagie have improved imo. I was dreading at the thought that they were ruined by the new art style, but I am relieved to see that is not the case. Exceptional drawings and I highly approve both of them. Bonny is also one of my favorites and has been, but now Pelagie joins this echelon with the new poses.

All 5-star upgrades of old world girls will still be done by the old artist. He also still draws the story. And then the occasional new event girl. But he significantly reduced work hours for Kinkoid. Anyway, no need to worry about new artist also ruining the 5-star upgrades with his art style.

• Like 1

Hmm yes that's reasonable. People good at their work usually move up fast. So he probably earns way more than before for less time spent. This is normal, too bad that the new artist is such an amateur imo :( This old artist and his work was the charm of the game for me, I'm hoping that Kinkoid just keeps looking and finds someone that will not plain butcher all the girls.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Hmm yes that's reasonable. People good at their work usually move up fast. So he probably earns way more than before for less time spent. This is normal, too bad that the new artist is such an amateur imo :( This old artist and his work was the charm of the game for me, I'm hoping that Kinkoid just keeps looking and finds someone that will not plain butcher all the girls.

I think he has had a regular job all this time already.

Le 26/01/2020 à 23:31, linkdream a dit :

To add salt to the injury they put Natasha next to Lil'Red which made her look even more awkward and made Lil'Red look like a goddess.

4oyf5ka.pngdPgDGJR.png

Sometimes I wonder if there are someone in charge of checking the event's art quality/consistency before submitting it.

I prefer Natasha in this comparison ..... Even do yes I can see the right one needed probably more work since can see way more lines on the clothes, that does not make the other one bad.....

• Thinking 4