Contest - girls xp

Yuimanko

Simple question: how do people get such high scores on girls' xp contests? I'm talking like 20-25k sometimes more.

Each girl maxes out at ~300 xp at level 50, so getting 20k+ doesnt seem possible at all. Are there other ways of using books after maxing all your girls?

11 minutes ago, Yuimanko said:

Simple question: how do people get such high scores on girls' xp contests? I'm talking like 20-25k sometimes more.

Each girl maxes out at ~300 xp at level 50, so getting 20k+ doesnt seem possible at all. Are there other ways of using books after maxing all your girls?

That puzzled me too at first. It's not the XP which is measured but the points gained from getting & using XP. You see this on the scoreboard, it says Pts not XP.

But there's more to this...  Newer players will have a major advantage over older players (I think) because of that concept. In one day time I gained 6 or so girls and also figured that it might be a good idea to level them up with XP (I didn't know about the contests back then). So that accounts for sharing XP amongst those girls. Then I managed to get Justine, Arcana and Sheheramazond so I leveled them up as well. All of that accounted to the score as well (1 point for XP given to a girl). In the mean time I continued to battle and play the adventure (I'm seriously enjoying Gems kingdom so far!) and for every XP you gain yourself you get 2 more points.

Add of all those up and you get a pretty high score. 

But as said... Take the "new girl advantage" away and your options are immediately limited. And you don't get new girls every day ;) 

Still, advantage or not I still think this is a good set up. Giving newer players a bit more options to get started is a good thing, helps keep motivation up.

47 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

...and for every XP you gain yourself you get 2 more points.

depends on the contest. i think the one your looking at is "a symbiotic harem" which uses your xp gain and girls xp gain for points.

theres also "mind and bodies synergy" which uses energy spent and girls xp gain for points, and another thats something like "hard training" which uses girls xp gain, girls level gain, and new girl acquired for points. three contests that use girls xp gain, but the other parameters are different.

Also, you can be strategic about it.

If you only have one contest with girl's xp involved, and you are way low on the ranking, maybe it is not worth giving the girls any books this time around. 

Next time you may have 2 contests rewarding that n may have easier competitors. 

So level up yourself and not ur girls.

But getting 20k plus is probably the one where you get 5000 points for a new girl, and someone got lucky!

But I do want to say this: the contests are much more fair than I thought. There's something for everyone it seems. Right now we have a contest where battling bosses gets you points (and spending energy). The only boss I got is Dark Lord, so my options are limited. But players who made more progress can get more points.

On its own this may seem unfair (older players getting an advantage) but because you got a good mixture of events (like the XP event above) I think the contests are really nicely balanced out. You can't win 'm all, and that's good. There's something for everyone to compete in.

3 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

But I do want to say this: the contests are much more fair than I thought. There's something for everyone it seems. Right now we have a contest where battling bosses gets you points (and spending energy). The only boss I got is Dark Lord, so my options are limited. But players who made more progress can get more points.

On its own this may seem unfair (older players getting an advantage) but because you got a good mixture of events (like the XP event above) I think the contests are really nicely balanced out. You can't win 'm all, and that's good. There's something for everyone to compete in.

you might not have realised it, but the contest groupings are generally people who are at roughly the same stage. so even though more points are available for later bosses, everyone in your group will only have access to the same bosses as you, perhaps 1 more if they gain access during the event.

• Like 1

of course I forgot another reason some people even at ur same level far outclass u in contests - this is a pay to play game of course!

So for contests relying on ur xp gain, or battles, so almost all of them, people who spend kobans/dollars can easily top the contest ranks.

Tho why u would do that is beyond me, but some people do.

2 hours ago, DREW77 said:

oh also of course this is one of the places where those who battle the trolls and get more girls have an advantage.

(stupid non-edit rules)

depends on the contest. can't remember which one, but one of them you far more points for arena battles then boss battles.

8 hours ago, Asherandai said:

depends on the contest. can't remember which one, but one of them you far more points for arena battles then boss battles.

Actually, I was referring to the 'give girls xp' component.

If you have twice as many girls to upgrade... twice the xp.

9 minutes ago, DREW77 said:

Actually, I was referring to the 'give girls xp' component.

If you have twice as many girls to upgrade... twice the xp.

true, i'm just trying to make sure false impressions aren't given to people who might not know everything as well. there is stuff for everyone no matter which way you play.