5 star stats

Mad Dog Ace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 12:34 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Why? It's strictly inferior to 5 star. 

We have two different types of stars in this game, three stars and five stars. There is a gap between three stars and five stars. Adding a 4-star option can make the game better.

Adding six-star and seven-star girls would also be great.

• Thinking 3

I posted it before and i will say it again.

If you want a 4-star girl then when you get a 5-star girl to 4-stars DON"T upgrade her to 5-stars, problem solved.

As for 6, 7, 8, 10, 20, 100 star girls yeah, we already have almost 400 girls which accumulate 1285 affection scenes which cost several million affection and several billion money to do them all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 7:34 AM, Hotless said:

I posted it before and i will say it again.

If you want a 4-star girl then when you get a 5-star girl to 4-stars DON"T upgrade her to 5-stars, problem solved.

As for 6, 7, 8, 10, 20, 100 star girls yeah, we already have almost 400 girls which accumulate 1285 affection scenes which cost several million affection and several billion money to do them all.

Go make fun of yourself carrots
4 stars ha ha ha
I was waiting for you to tell me this, Mr. Engineer
  Already a fool like you had given this comment to another guy
When a girl has a 5 star why do I have to fill out  4 star and waste an star? Am I stupid like you?

If you make a simple suggestion. Again there are a bunch of fools here who are trying to make mocking you.

When you insult the opinions of others. You have to wait for the insult.

• Thinking 4

I never mocked, insulted or tried to do anything like that ever and if i did i did by mistake and i am sorry.

Maybe i joke from time to time but only when i think that the poster deserves such a reply and still a joke is just a joke, it's harmless.

I always try to help and with this weird situation that someone wants a 4-star girl i assure him that the 5-star girls can easily be just 4-star girls, no one is forcing you to upgrade her 5th star anyway.

You can call me fool, idiot or stupid as much you like but i will not drop to your level and start calling you names.

I never intended to insult the opinion of the original poster, i respect his opinion that's why i tried to help him out.

Also why should i wait for an insult when i mistakenly insulted someone, eye for an eye leads the whole world blind.

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 1:51 AM, Hotless said:

I never mocked, insulted or tried to do anything like that ever and if i did i did by mistake and i am sorry.

Maybe i joke from time to time but only when i think that the poster deserves such a reply and still a joke is just a joke, it's harmless.

I always try to help and with this weird situation that someone wants a 4-star girl i assure him that the 5-star girls can easily be just 4-star girls, no one is forcing you to upgrade her 5th star anyway.

You can call me fool, idiot or stupid as much you like but i will not drop to your level and start calling you names.

I never intended to insult the opinion of the original poster, i respect his opinion that's why i tried to help him out.

Also why should i wait for an insult when i mistakenly insulted someone, eye for an eye leads the whole world blind.

Keep your absurd opinion to yourself. Let your work be your own. My situation is not weird. Your situation is weird.
What are you doing? You are criticizing people's opinions?!.
All these people here are commenting
It doesn't matter to you what others think. Chicken!

• Thinking 2

2 hours ago, Shemale Lover said:

Keep your absurd opinion to yourself. Let your work be your own. My situation is not weird. Your situation is weird.

Have you ever considered seeking professional assistance?

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, Shemale Lover said:

Name checks out 😂

On 4/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Čamuga said:

Name checks out 😂

Shemales or transexuals are an accepted gender in most developed countries. How fool you are that you don't understand this.
I'm not shemale myself, but I love them.
Everyone's orientation and name are related to themselves. Instead of making fun of others, let's see our flaws.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:04 PM, Mad Dog Ace said:

She deserved a 5 star stats also .. give me a like comments if you agree with me

One of the ugliest girls in my harem, never liked her. In fact she was the first epic pachinko girl i got, when i was still green and didn't knew that you shouldn't spin it till you get all  boss girls. Well that was before the ep revamp. Still if she gets new grades i do hope they look better than the old ones, as was with Jennie.

11 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

One of the ugliest girls in my harem, never liked her. In fact she was the first epic pachinko girl i got, when i was still green and didn't knew that you shouldn't spin it till you get all  boss girls. Well that was before the ep revamp. Still if she gets new grades i do hope they look better than the old ones, as was with Jennie.

Uh, she received them over 2 months ago. This is an old thread.

• Haha 1