[ 06-Feb-20 ] New Girls, UI changes

FinderKeeper

ONIWvdj.jpg?1

Additional Pach Notes 06/02/2020

V 1.15.11 

UX Improvements

•  UX Improvement: show all girls in harem and contacts
  •  UX improvement: affection depletion popup
  •  Popup showing new available Events after login (and progression check)

Girls

• Two new girls have been added!
    • Fortune-teller Vechta 
    • The loony nurse Notka

Gacha Girl

TQz5xgM.png

2aQQTwm.png

12k Girl

mzI44qy.png

UI

vmqY0eH.png

F7Hm0sB.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, wtfok said:

Knew we'd be getting the Idle x15 counterpart to Kelina and Gambina soon. Solid perks on both of them.

Ye eventually they even out all the effects. Should imagine they will add another boss click bonus multiplier and boss ¥ reward soon too

Edited by maxafax

9 minutes ago, sozan said:

Is there a pattern to when events may drop so far?

Not specifically, though some dates will obviously have events like Christmas, Halloween, Valentines etc. You can subscribe to Nataku news letter that tells you about up and coming events most of which are also in Kinkoids 

2 hours ago, maxafax said:

Not specifically, though some dates will obviously have events like Christmas, Halloween, Valentines etc. You can subscribe to Nataku news letter that tells you about up and coming events most of which are also in Kinkoids 

You mean the news letters that come from emails correct?. Were would I go to do that? I just been checking HC twitter. Didn't know they had newsletters.

1 hour ago, wtfok said:

I think the pattern is new gacha girl and new floor reward girl on the first thursday of the month, and then event two weeks later.

I checked on the dates of events in the past yesterday and saw that they tend to be near the 23rd-28th. Christmas was the earliest at the 19th but too little info to really pin point at a specific schedule.

If I had 1 more day, would of completed the lusamine event. Started the day there was like 23 hours left lmao

6 hours ago, wtfok said:

I think the pattern is new gacha girl and new floor reward girl on the first thursday of the month, and then event two weeks later.

As HC is less established than other games in there collection they are adding new events to the roster all the time, some will be 1 time only others will be annually. But when they will be isn't really known yet the Booty Call game for example is still running the Winter Event which we finished quite a bit back, also they sometimes have events closer together than in there other games. So far we have had.... 

Halloween 28 October - 7 November,

Wrestling Tournament 25 November - 5 December

Christmas December 19 - 29

Winter event 23 January - 28 January

and additional Girls added in-between both for stage achievements and Gacha. So at the minuet its hard to say exactly when the events will be as they may just choose to add a girl or two rather than having an actual event in game. The only thing we can really say is that the events so far have been annual (so will be back this year) and that they are usually just under 10 days (9 days actual play)

Edited by maxafax
additional info
  • Like 1

The only thing we can really say is that the events so far have been annual (so will be back this year)

Just so everyone else reading this thread is aware, this is a guess made by the above user. We have no evidence they will return this year. They likely will return at some point because it's "free" for Kinkoid to do so, but the above user is guessing many things. Do not consider them a reliable source for anything without provided evidence.

• Like 2