Feedback 13000

maxafax

I am just curious to see if anyone else feels that 13000 is too low a cap and that 14000 would have been much better.

I have been playing the game for quite a while now and have invested a fair amount of time and money into my account, so reaching level 13000 for me is very easy even without any shop buffs.

As a result of the limitation on levels I literally only pop into the game for daily missions and to spend hearts and obviously I do not need to do anything with missions other than click it twice once to start once to claim.

Which kind of feels like it defeats the fun of playing, of coarse there will be events and stuff coming along occasionally, but is there anywhere near as easy as the last one was that's only a few hours at best.

So I was just wondering if there are others that feel the same... I've taken to playing HH GH far more than HC because even with the slow currency and energy recovery at least you can still do pvp and other stuff throughout the day.

I don't know if they fixed it or not but there was a soft cap around girl level 13,500 or stage 14,000 that produced errors preventing you progressing and I suspect that they haven't found a fix for it and that is why we are caped at stage 13,000 along with trying to slow peoples progress down but I cant be certain.

bug1.jpg.d4849592ac1dc0dbf6fe8a3003a0939a.jpg

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

They reached hard limit of double float there.

https://chortle.ccsu.edu/java5/Notes/chap11/ch11_2.html

1.7e308

They'd need to either design around it or use different and possibly custom-made data type for numbers.

I'll take your word for it boss, haven't done any programming since I was in my 20's. I do know though that it affects girl level / stage level / yemn / click and idle and I would assume mojo if you could get high enough sometimes says something like NuN cant quite remember what haven't been that high for a long time.Ah NaN I see it says on page 1 :)

Edited by maxafax
aditional info

3 hours ago, maxafax said:

I'll take your word for it boss, haven't done any programming since I was in my 20's. I do know though that it affects girl level / stage level / yemn / click and idle and I would assume mojo if you could get high enough sometimes says something like NuN cant quite remember what haven't been that high for a long time.Ah NaN I see it says on page 1 :)

Basically, if any number you see would go beyond 179 K9 (if I mathed the number right) game logic breaks. This probably starts either with stage 'health', your Ymen total, or girl lvlup costs and goes from there.

• Like 1