Question regarding Champion challenge

Dr. Lust

Two reason:

1. Every boss is stronger than the previous boss, and the first two are absolute wimps.
2. The third boss can have matching poses for his girls. There are 2 bosses who can get this on their normal levels, which are Matsuda (3rd boss) with the nose dive pose and Visor (5th boss) with the suspended congress pose. Matching poses double the attack, so yeah, they suddenly can hit quite hard, especially if they get more than one matching pose.

Also depends a lot on your Haremettes for the run.  For example, if I pick a lot of Know-How where I'm regularly gaining back Ego, I can complete Morning Wood with a single ticket.  But I'm 1-2 dozen tickets on some of the later like Elites University of Visor, even before the final stage without defenses.  Had one going on forever - three of the poses were the pose for the girl I was fighting, and she just demolished me every game.

16 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Is it normal for a level 170 player with a harem level of 2869 to last only 6 rounds against the 3rd boss, Beyond Garden, yet last over 30 rounds against the 1st boss, Morning Wood House?

Thank You

Every time you won against a run against a boss the next will be more difficult to win. So it can be that its more difficult to win against the Morning Wood House Boss then to win against the Beyond Garden Boss if you fight a lot of times against the first Boss and the first time against the 3rd