Contests missing

I hope contest parameters expand to reflect the new normal. Everyone can gain experience, but some contests deal with things a player cannot do (such as giving girls experience when the girls are at their maximum). Perhaps there could be a minimum of three things in the list of things to do to make contests more competitive among the players?

1 hour ago, Grant Em. said:

Haven't seen a contest for the last few days. Anybody else having the same problem?

If you haven't logged in and stayed logged in for a while, the game marks you as inactive and will no longer generate contests. So you will have to logout and then login again once in a while (maybe a week or so, to be sure) to not be marked as inactive by the game. A new contest will be generated at the next daily reset.

4 minutes ago, Grant Em. said:

For the last 3 or 4 days, all I've been getting are messages that new contests will be arriving in 24 or 48 hours. At each reset, a new countdown starts.

Playing on Windows 10 with Google Chrome, automatically logged in.

That is the default message. You get that as well when you are flagged inactive. Just try the thing I described and see if it is fixed tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, Chthugha said:

That is the default message. You get that as well when you are flagged inactive. Just try the thing I described and see if it is fixed tomorrow.

I also didn't get any new contests for few days and just now saw your post  , tried  logging out and back , tried closing and restarting browser, tried cleaning out all the cookies   nothing worked still say "you will have new contests in 23h 58m" and countingdown 

Edit : i did the relog and all other stuff some 15 min before the previous timer run out

Edited by LordRagy84