[ 13-Feb-20 ] New Update, New Event, New Girl

FinderKeeper

xpJxmy6.png?1 

This is a 5 day event. It will run from 13th to 18th February.

New girl is Cupid. Reach stage 1250 to get her.

dT5XhOr.png?1 037_Cupid_Grade_01_Animated-1.gif

l6AcMqz.png

Patch notes:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/12847-patch-notes-week-7/

Event

• You can test our new Valentine event 
    • The duration of the event is 5 days and will start from on 02.13, 2020 (Thursday) and will end on 02.18.2020  - February 18, 2020 (Tuesday)
    • Girl Reward will be Cupid.

UX Improvements

• You can fill the next affection by clicking on it 
  • Social media button has been added in Settings 
  • Harem girl default grade will be displayed as the last unlocked Grade for each girl 
  • Crafts button will be unclickable when all Crafts are taken 

Bug fixes

• Intro scenes are loaded several times when a double click is performed on 'Intro' button 
  • New girl in the Harem was being replaced by a minion in the Office 
  • Girls icon in Gacha appears crooked 
  • Gacha daily rewards issue 
  • Booster "Special romantic date" is removed from the shop for Events 
  • Daily Missions Icon is still visible when hiding the HUD 

Undocumented change:

• When arriving at last stage (1250) there is no event girl dialogue. You'd be working on an ordinary boss girl instead.

New UI elements:

xCk0rEl.png

saTEkyB.png

Lyq1ZB9.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Depends. For those of us who already have Felicia in the main 'campaign' it will be relatively easy it seems. My pace have picked up now as I'm already at the third milestone.

Felicia is the strongest only at high levels.

5 minutes ago, TrueNinja said:

careful buying event charms. once you have 4, it will take your orbs but it wont give you the charm

This must be a new mechanic for this event. Combined with the lower level required for getting the girl, I think they might be coming close to balancing stuff out better.

2 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

This must be a new mechanic for this event. Combined with the lower level required for getting the girl, I think they might be coming close to balancing stuff out better.

it they dont want to let you have more than 4, it shouldnt take your orbs

42 minutes ago, TrueNinja said:

it they dont want to let you have more than 4, it shouldnt take your orbs

Agreed with you on that.

It also looks like they nerfed the event rewards. Not sure if it's due to being a short event or because we have daily rewards now. Anyone else think we might get 2 events this month ? If I'm not mistaken this is the first occurence of an event so early in the month, plus it's shorter than usual.

28 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

You compare them by levels, while it needs to be done by Ymen sums of level up costs.

From comment to this wiki:  On level axis shown level one of girls. Level other girls was selected according to price

• Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, rule34fap a dit :

This is my first event and i have a question: Do i have to reset to get golden Mojo and charms like i do in "campaign" or have to finish it in 1 go ?

Welcome in our world

I receive Cupid after 1 hr 17 min   I made 2 reset  on the Kobans rewards You can see I play Felicia and Spring  50/50  Good luckDSC01407.thumb.JPG.59eecb76f4751826eec28c2c0063c526.JPG

DSC01403.JPG

DSC01405.JPG

1 hour ago, LanceHardwood said:

Anyone else think we might get 2 events this month ? If I'm not mistaken this is the first occurence of an event so early in the month, plus it's shorter than usual.

I was thinking this too. I'm definitely hoping for another at the least

4 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Well, progression is scaled differently for this event.

It's a slower progression right from the start. We'll see how it goes after the first three charms.

Yup, it's different from the last one at least. It's now +15% HP each grade (bosses have 4 times that much as usual). The final boss at stage 1250 has something like 3.9 C5 HP (more or less, I calculated this from the 1260 boss).

I finished the event with Felicia leveled to 3329 (1.19 C4 idle). I decided on my final push with Mojo Amaluttes level 53 (7.9K % idle) -- unfortunately, I hit the wall at stage 1190 or 1200 so had to wait next 30 minutes for boosts to refresh (meanwhile grinding cash to level Felicia afterwards), easy peasy then.

Edited by Sev
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sev said:

I finished the event with Felicia leveled to 3329 (1.19 C4 idle). I decided on my final push with Mojo Amaluttes level 53 (7.9K % idle) -- unfortunately, I hit the wall at stage 1190 or 1200 so had to wait next 30 minutes for boosts to refresh (meanwhile grinding cash to level Felicia afterwards), easy peasy then.

Never underestimate the value of money. It's Batman's superpower for a reason.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Well, progression is scaled differently for this event.

It's a slower progression right from the start. We'll see how it goes after the first three charms.

Not especially difficult 30 min to get girl without even using crafts just a few free buffs from the daily kobans missions, I get that they want less developed accounts to be able to complete it but really… just don't seem to be able to get the balance correct. perhaps they should think about adding different levels of the event some that are harder but give better rewards for more developed players?

Annotation 2020-02-13 192725.jpg

11 minutes ago, Rakija said:

Anyone tried Lupa? She is good to lvl when you dont have enough for Felicia.I lvl them both simultaniusly

I usually level Felicia, Spring and Clara evenly but most players say that it is better to just level Felicia and to be honest in the events I think that's probably right as you don't get the perks.

20 minutes ago, Rakija said:

Anyone tried Lupa? She is good to lvl when you dont have enough for Felicia.I lvl them both simultaniusly

Lupa will do almost as good as Felicia since in the event you won't need to level your main DPS much.