[ 13-Feb-20 ] New Update, New Event, New Girl

FinderKeeper

Yes, i am aware of that, Click build is a bit lagging behind Idle for me, but when i tried, i could see good results. So was just wondering as people start to pull some good numbers somehow out of this game. So some calculations could be in place to see how viable it is at gigher levels or it is as it is with Idle girls where Felicia pulls ahead in the end anyway.

I think the click multiplierx7 at Affection level 3 helps quite a bit too, its nice not to have to get all the way to affection level 6,9 to add a few base multipliers of a reasonable value for a change. Click is more viable but I think idle is still the better overall. Felicia +76.58H6 (10300k) Cupid 112.69H6 But cost of cupid is much higher than Felicia per level 127.53l3 vs 510.15l3...Current base stats no buffs active below

Annotation 2020-02-14 045605.jpg

Edited by maxafax
additional info

Hey I just want everyone to know that the event is doable with just Bunny. I was around 4800 in office when I got cupid. Only thing is that you have to use Kobans to get x3 idle, x3 Y and -20% off girl price.. with those 3 at the same time i reached 1250.. not easily it took a lot of resets but I got lucky with charms, getting Y%, idle% and idle chance to crit... thje crit is really what helped me, i got to about 5% crit and every reset id just spam idle% as much as possible, also pushing from 1100 to 1250 takes a looot of time so i recommend being patient and doing the combo every 40 mins
After I got cupid my office level went to 5600 and today im pushing for 6000... I got a lot of click to idle and base click value... she's way better for idle than bunny now and Mizuki is pretty much obsolete

Edited by sadfffgaaawwww

1 hour ago, sadfffgaaawwww said:

Hey I just want everyone to know that the event is doable with just Bunny. I was around 4800 in office when I got cupid. Only thing is that you have to use Kobans to get x3 idle, x3 Y and -20% off girl price.. with those 3 at the same time i reached 1250.. not easily it took a lot of resets but I got lucky with charms, getting Y%, idle% and idle chance to crit... thje crit is really what helped me, i got to about 5% crit and every reset id just spam idle% as much as possible, also pushing from 1100 to 1250 takes a looot of time so i recommend being patient and doing the combo every 40 mins
After I got cupid my office level went to 5600 and today im pushing for 6000... I got a lot of click to idle and base click value... she's way better for idle than bunny now and Mizuki is pretty much obsolete

Yes it can defiantly be done with just basic girls as you say especially if you use the shop buffs or happen to get lucky with a few choice office crafts early on, unfortunately I did not get one until the 15th charm by which time I had already got cupid and was just doing it for something to do in background. It can btw also be done with click girl Mizuki it is just a matter of the time it takes you.

I think this is one of the better paced events, at least for me. Not sure how it was possible for some to get Cupid in an hour or so, it took me a few resets an hours to reach her with idle + money upgrades. Not as fast as Lusamine, but definitely very far away from the grind for Claudia. I think players without Felicia might be able to get her in a few days, even if they don't use boosts.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1

Yea I had no buffs and was just using spring and bunny. Took me like 19-20 hours to complete but due to good charms.

Also can someone explain to me the click and idle builds? I haven't heard that before. I managed to get felicia last night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

I think this is one of the better paced events, at least for me. Not sure how it was possible for some to get Cupid in an hour or so, it took me a few resets an hours to reach her with idle + money upgrades. Not as fast as Lusamine, but definitely very far away from the grind for Claudia. I think players without Felicia might be able to get her in a few days, even if they don't use boosts.

Its manly dependent on having the buffs and a few powerful girls and a little bit of luck with forge crafts to be able to do quickly. Most players with Felicia and possibly a few +reward or non-boss should have no difficulty in completing 3 or less hour. But even those without the better class girls should be able to make it in time if you can make it to stage 1000 you can get a reasonable amount of chances at forge.

To be honest BUILDS don't apply quite as much in events as they do the main game. But it is just as the name suggests focusing on levelling crafts, perks, buffs etc that enhance your chosen path such as Mojo Shocker if you where click build as apposed to Powerful aura if you where idle and obviously using your best girl of that type.

1 hour ago, maxafax said:

To be honest BUILDS don't apply quite as much in events as they do the main game. But it is just as the name suggests focusing on levelling crafts, perks, buffs etc that enhance your chosen path such as Mojo Shocker if you where click build as apposed to Powerful aura if you where idle and obviously using your best girl of that type.

So felicia is best idle? My best clicker is cupid but I know she is quite expensive compared to spring. Who is the next best girl in the story to get?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sozan said:

So felicia is best idle? My best clicker is cupid but I know she is quite expensive compared to spring. Who is the next best girl in the story to get?

Cupid is the most expensive of all the girls I have. depends on your play style if you like to interact with everything then you are click if you like to just let it do its thing then your idle. I cant compare the 2 I'm max level in about 5 min from a reset have max all forge crafts and lots of perks. In event where I'm passing time at the min just to see how high I can reach cupid is pawning Felicia but I have all click charms and no idle except critical

Edited by maxafax
additional info

19 hours ago, maxafax said:

Cupid is the most expensive of all the girls I have. depends on your play style if you like to interact with everything then you are click if you like to just let it do its thing then your idle. I cant compare the 2 I'm max level in about 5 min from a reset have max all forge crafts and lots of perks. In event where I'm passing time at the min just to see how high I can reach cupid is pawning Felicia but I have all click charms and no idle except critical

So if I wanted to go idle, I would lvl up anything that increases idle, ex KH, HC, Charm idle, boss idle, ! Idle and mojo ring?

Am I getting it right?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sozan said:

So if I wanted to go idle, I would lvl up anything that increases idle, ex KH, HC, Charm idle, boss idle, ! Idle and mojo ring?

Am I getting it right?

Primarily I would focus on direct IDLE Mojo amulettes, Mojo Ring (threw proxy), sex tape souvenir, powerful aura, mojo poster, Idle multiplier perks and secondary idle such as bewitched clothespin and HC idle perks when there cost effective. But as with everything the exact build depends on what you feel works best for your play style, number crunching is fine if all you want to be is 100% optimal but it has the side affect of killing fun right out of the game as players of world of Warcraft found when they added re-forging into the game and everyone was using exactly the same gear with same stats and felt they had to have specific peace's of gear forged in specific ways to be equal to everyone else and use all there ability's in exact rotations. Which is ultimately why blizzard removed the re-forge option and ended up changing the mechanics of the game.  

26 minutes ago, maxafax said:

Primarily I would focus on direct IDLE Mojo amulettes, Mojo Ring (threw proxy), sex tape souvenir, powerful aura, mojo poster, Idle multiplier perks and secondary idle such as bewitched clothespin and HC idle perks when there cost effective. But as with everything the exact build depends on what you feel works best for your play style, number crunching is fine if all you want to be is 100% optimal but it has the side affect of killing fun right out of the game as players of world of Warcraft found when they added re-forging into the game and everyone was using exactly the same gear with same stats and felt they had to have specific peace's of gear forged in specific ways to be equal to everyone else and use all there ability's in exact rotations. Which is ultimately why blizzard removed the re-forge option and ended up changing the mechanics of the game.  

Yea I heard about that a while ago.

I was just asking to make sure i am thinking about it correctly since it should work the same as click.

Right now I am working to get the +10% affection before anything else. Then the +10% mojo to also unlock the last mojo power. Definitely a grind.

Also, what do you mean mojo ring threw proxy?

Edited by sozan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sozan said:

Yea I heard about that a while ago.

I was just asking to make sure i am thinking about it correctly since it should work the same as click.

Right now I am working to get the +10% affection before anything else. Then the +10% mojo to also unlock the last mojo power. Definitely a grind.

Also, what do you mean mojo ring threw proxy?

To be honest I would not worry massively about upping the affection limits and click+affection values before your multipliers Mojo ring enhances your click by up to 2k% of your idle value and in turn your idle is increased by a percentage of your click value 

Edited by maxafax
additional info
  • Thanks 1

I'll just clarify what I mean by wouldn't worry overly about +affection, Yes affection increases will reduce the time that it takes to gain perks however in them self they will not add to your levels. or lets say that you want +10% click affection from Angela the affection you spend to get the perk could be used on a girl that gives a bonus that actually increases your stage limit allowing you to get more girls and more forge points. So in the long term it is beneficial but you have to spend a lot of affection to really get a benefit that leads to higher stages. So I would focused more on the level 3 and 6 perks then the level 9 perks that are mostly +currency. Same applies for the On reset forge perks I'm on 1.12k% and to be honest (prier to maxing out forge) did not get much benefit from it, at least in the short term as yes you get a higher forge level but the cost also massively increases so you still end up in the position of having to reset many times to gain just a few levels. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there not useful however there not as useful as other perks.

23 minutes ago, Jal Shey said:

No way I can do this only with Bunny and Svetlana.

After these 3-4 days I am still barely pushing some 550.

I wouldn't bother with Svetlana just do bunny mizuki and Estelle and clara if you have her. But assuming you don't have any of the higher girls you will absolutely need the shop buffs at this late stage. But tbh I dough you will make it this late in the event not unless you have a few good craft charms.

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, maxafax said:

I wouldn't bother with Svetlana just do bunny mizuki and Estelle and clara if you have her. But assuming you don't have any of the higher girls you will absolutely need the shop buffs at this late stage. But tbh I dough you will make it this late in the event not unless you have a few good craft charms.

Not enough kobans for the shop buffs and no higher girls unfortunately.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jal Shey said:

Not enough kobans for the shop buffs and no higher girls unfortunately.

as I said though I wouldn't bother with the idle KH girl as she will only work on KH stages use the points you would spend on her on girls that affect all stages. unless you have the other 2 girls of the set

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, maxafax said:

as I said though I wouldn't bother with the idle KH girl as she will only work on KH stages use the points you would spend on her on girls that affect all stages. unless you have the other 2 girls of the set

I do not - but I started pumping into the maneki and amulet crafts, with the energized manly sweat it skyrocketed me to stage 780 from 550.
If I push tomorrow I might be able to make it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, maxafax said:

Update: I got the 3x Idle shop buff, I am pushing 1000 now.
With a bit of luck I should have the event done today.

Also bought the 3x Ymen one - I am pushing past 1100 now. Almost there!

Edited by Jal Shey

13 hours ago, Jal Shey said:

Update: I got the 3x Idle shop buff, I am pushing 1000 now.
With a bit of luck I should have the event done today.

Also bought the 3x Ymen one - I am pushing past 1100 now. Almost there!

Good Luck Jal hope you make it intime. Remember to use your sex powers on boss stages if you have them they will help you nudge up

Edited by maxafax
additional info
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, maxafax said:

Good Luck Jal hope you make it intime. Remember to use your sex powers on boss stages if you have them they will help you nudge up

I did it!

I finished about two hours after that post and due to the sex tape craft, Cupid skyrocketed my main halfway through stage 5000 while I was stuck on 4900 before.
It was definitely worth those 3k kobans.

• Like 1