Fastest way to finish an Event?

Sal_89

1 hour ago, Sal_89 said:

What is the best strategy? Buy a lot of boosters and reset ASAP you can to gain charms?

don't reset before the speed of stages slows down considerably as every extra stage is extra currency which is more than you would get re reaching a lower stage repeatably, that doesn't mean pushing to your maximum but to as far as you can without it taking an excessive amount of time to get to a new stage.

hace 20 minutos, maxafax dijo:

don't reset before the speed of stages slows down considerably as every extra stage is extra currency which is more than you would get re reaching a lower stage repeatably, that doesn't mean pushing to your maximum but to as far as you can without it taking an excessive amount of time to get to a new stage.

Using only Bunny I got to 1000, now I'm stuck hahah
These are my charms

image.png.10d30ad67dc0cbf823aa73cca10e6b23.png

I don't know which would one be better to reach 1250 and get Cupid, I should keep focusing on Idle and Mojo ring or do I need more charms?
My last girl was Clara so I don't have another Idle girl, would be great if you can help me

Guys, if you just focus on rewards and idle charms and do energize manly sweat and/or energized eciting flirt every half an hour to get mojo and advance, you'd get there. Even with Bunny.

Stay calm. Plan ahead. You'd need a some resets to advance crafts and a one or two longer 'pushes'.

Felicia is your friend. Boosters can help a lot. You can do it. Don't panic. It's an easy event. xD 

47 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Guys, if you just focus on rewards and idle charms and do energize manly sweat and/or energized eciting flirt every half an hour to get mojo and advance, you'd get there. Even with Bunny.

Stay calm. Plan ahead. You'd need a some resets to advance crafts and a one or two longer 'pushes'.

Felicia is your friend. Boosters can help a lot. You can do it. Don't panic. It's an easy event. xD 

Its not so easy for them they don't have the higher power we have

1 hour ago, Alonge said:

Using only Bunny I got to 1000, now I'm stuck hahah
These are my charms

image.png.10d30ad67dc0cbf823aa73cca10e6b23.png

I don't know which would one be better to reach 1250 and get Cupid, I should keep focusing on Idle and Mojo ring or do I need more charms?
My last girl was Clara so I don't have another Idle girl, would be great if you can help me

of those charms Mojo Ring is your best bet. Try using a click girl along with your idle girl works better for some less developed accounts. I suspect given the amount of time left that you may find it difficult to pass the last few boss stages

Consistent skill usage, investing in idle/reward charms and idle units, and many resets. Nothing too surprising for clicker games.

Also, you might consider trying to push for Felicia in main office with a booster if you're coming close to her floor.

1 hour ago, Sal_89 said:

I have all girls till Juliette, Gambina and Lusamine. I can do it

I'm on panic, still at 810 with all boosters...

What crafts you have?
See my screenshot. For test I used only Bunny, without any bonuses and boosters. 

hh-event-bunny.thumb.jpg.d7f8ca4ed68dbcae6c96bfb07585680e.jpg

Edited by pifffo
  • Like 3

This event is harder than the last one in last event I reached over 4k stage with all charms, in this one I have got just over 2k with 15 charms though I did loose 2 and 1/2 days due to storms but even with that I would have expected to be higher. In current event with all the shop buffs it appears to add around 400-500 levels to your maximum reachable stage or about 1/2 the amount you gain in normal game you need around stage 1700 to get 1M forge mojo even with +170% on reset and the 16th charm costs 41.06M and for me luck wise I haven't got mojo ring and only got decent charms by 10th time.

Edited by maxafax

I'm at 1000 now, I'm close to Cupid. I used too only Bunny and Mizuki. I have a Yemen, Click and Critical charms, plus other two that I don't remember. However, them really helped me. After reset I'm already at 5XX in less than 2 minutes, I think I can get it

1 hour ago, Sal_89 said:

I'm at 1000 now, I'm close to Cupid. I used too only Bunny and Mizuki. I have a Yemen, Click and Critical charms, plus other two that I don't remember. However, them really helped me. After reset I'm already at 5XX in less than 2 minutes, I think I can get it

I can't be 100% accurate because I have 15 charms active but it looks like you will need a girl level of around 3500 to pass the stage 1250 boss level of 3.88C5

ss1.jpg

hace 10 horas, maxafax dijo:

I can't be 100% accurate because I have 15 charms active but it looks like you will need a girl level of around 3500 to pass the stage 1250 boss level of 3.88C5

Yep, I finally could be able to reach 1250 using Manly Sweet and Neptune's touch every time I could, (every boss since 1160) and I finished with bunny lvl 3436
image.thumb.png.e7bb79db6468aa93957a8f0c53392028.png

hace 22 horas, maxafax dijo:

of those charms Mojo Ring is your best bet. Try using a click girl along with your idle girl works better for some less developed accounts. I suspect given the amount of time left that you may find it difficult to pass the last few boss stages

thanks bro, your advice was nice

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It would've been wiser to unlock Felicia in the main game, to be honest 🤔 anyway, gratz with Cupid.

Well with the gacha buffs they will still be running so he could possibly unlock more main girls and he has a nice click girl now to help him. I'm not shure he would have unlocked Felicia in time to do event given how long he was stuck at low levels.

13 hours ago, Sal_89 said:

I have all girls till Juliette

And Cupid is maybe the best Click Girl. I dunno about Gacha/10k+ girls/passed Event Girls

Yes mate Cupid is the best click girl for pure power she is on par with Felicia just shame she is so expensive in comparison she is 4x times more yen per level

Image2.jpg