Hentai-Clicker Optimizer/Helper Poll

Delgon

I'm not sure where it would be better to post it, here or in the Discord (Probably both).
I would like to know the opinion of the community, as well as how big it is, on potential Hentai-Clicker Optimizer/Helper.
I made a poll to help me understand if the community is interested in it and if it is even worth spending time doing it.

If you have a minute and are interested please visit: StrawPoll

Q: Would you like to see the Hentai-Clicker Optimizer/Helper?

Description:
Do you think Optimizer/Helper would be beneficial in the long run?
- The optimal way to upgrade Crafts. Type of optimizations - Idle, Click, Idle from Click, Click from Idle.
- What to upgrade with currently available Mojo
- Stage push estimation (Fast, Normal, Push - Use skills)
- Best girl proposition. Overall ranking to know what girl is the best in their category.

Answers:
A: Yep! Optimizers are the best
A: Nope. Developers will make it harder in the long run
A: Nope
A: I do not care

Edited by Delgon
Fix link

This is the functionality that I want to be available in the final Calculator/Helper:

1. Basic
    • Get bonuses from Contacts
    • Get bonuses from Girl Perks and calculate their overall stats Multipliers, Combos
    • Crafts information. Give current bonuses from Crafts + Contacts + Girl Perks
    • Show which Craft is most profitable/best to upgrade
  2. Semi Advanced
    • Show which Craft is best profitable for the selected farming method: Click, Idle, Click from Idle, Idle from Click
    • Select used Girl to further improve Crafts predictions - Yes, knowing which girl is used has an impact on what should be upgraded (Dmg/Money ratio)
    • Predict what should be upgraded with a given amount of Mojo. Gives a list of what should be upgraded, to what level and how many times with the amount of Mojo you currently have. A better way to do instead of updating the sheet with each upgrade or two.
    • Make predictions for Office (main game) and Events - Events have different exponents so it can matter.
  3. Advanced
    • Predict how fast you can kill mobs and bosses. 2 tables showing how far can you get killing the mob with a given method. Methods like 1s/1 Crit (very fast farming), 15-30s (acceptable speed), the 30s + Skills (max possible push, useful to see which boss would be your maximum push that way) and some more like Crits, Combos, etc. Tables used to determine how fast you can progress and where are you choke points.
    • Predict your Mojo farming speed. Create a graph and table of how many Mojos you get per time spend and show your +- optimal reset point for farming Mojo. I'll try to also implement Skip Stage Craft into it to make it more accurate.

Do you have any suggestions about other functionality or you think some things that I listed should be made differently?
All suggestions are welcome but not all of them might be implemented.

• Like 2