New girl designs

V_The_Victorious

On 2/23/2020 at 10:27 AM, dd089966 said:

That's cool as balls to know that its still the original artist.  I personally like the new art, except for a few exception due to perspective; the circus girls excluding bimbette for example.

Yes, except for Bimbette the circus girls seemed a bit off. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 8:04 AM, JCDC85 said:

Yes, except for Bimbette the circus girls seemed a bit off. 

I'll definitely agree, but at least its somewhere around the trailer trash vibe.  Which unfortunately I can totally be down with thanks for Ed, Edd, n Eddy and Trailer Park Boys, lol.

1 hour ago, rsmaster said:

Why bother adding stars to existing characters then ?? Or variations of the same girl ?? if no effort is being made to match originals

I personally love that the old girls aren't being forgotten about.  Also, two things I'm thinking: its hard to match a lesser art style even if its your own from before; maybe it leaves the opening to update the old girls to new art styles once its nailed down?

Side note: have y'all noticed how the new girls are in 1600px3000p resolution over the old res of 800px(2?)00p?

Edited by dd089966
added a second response to someone else

Personally I prefer the newer styles to the old ones.  My problem is that the art style is such a change from the original one to the point where it becomes distracting.  I would suggest possibly redoing the early art so that there's consistency, but that wouldn't sit well with those who enjoy the current art.