XP Bug explained/reported

Habi

so apparently and obviously there is a bug in the game that lets you generate unlimited amounts of xp and other resources like pachinko orbs. this weeks tof data shows it. so i did some research and i found out what's wrong:
1) the good news first: this bug is only abusable if you are a fresh account in a stage that has not yet access to events (i.e. the scroll "fight the evil troll" is not finished)
2) the bad news: this bug is so easily abusable, it's almost unavoidable:
2a) go to activities and start a mission (the one with the best reward would make most sense)
2b) reload the page and see the mission instantly finished aswell as a new set of 12 mission generated
2c) rinse and repeat.
2d) once your account is eligible to partake in events on the next reload of the activities page event missions will be generated and then the finished/running/open missions remain stable and thus the abuse has an end. that should also pretty much exactly point you where to look at in the code.

conclusions:
- because of 1) the impact on competitive endgame play is minimal because i have good hopes you guys fix this bug and ban the abusers before they can reach the higher league stages.
- i made an official bug report and did not do it secretly to maximize the pressure on fixing that. it's hilariously easily abusable, fixing it should be the one and only priority for you now imo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 14

Im 1 of "the lucky guys" to start an account this past sunday. I knew enough about the game from reading forum and wiki beforehand so as soon as i got to town i started doing what i thought would make for the best start. Naturally asap i wanted my missions going, then tend to other matter, of course i picked the 50sec-1m missions first so took me maybe 3 missions to notice. I was lvl 6 at the time so i explored a little more and rapidly became 45. Realising now that it was not a level restricted feature i figured it had to be about the story line. Therefore i reported it right away, both here in the forum contact and after i found the ticket system ingame.

However, after 2 hours past and no response nor post on forum, i decided to explore some more. So i set a goal to get to 100, easypeasy, then 200, easy till 180, last 20 are rough. But i spend maybe 2-3 hours getting to a level that should take months.

As a bonus i played with the pachinko orbs (they are on epic missions which give the best xp). I must have gathered 1k just getting to lvl 200. But in this i stumble on another bug: No books or boosters in that many pachinko games??? Plenty of girls, plenty of affection, no books or boosters.

The people who used this bug to go all the way past 200 must have set up an autoclicker or script, cause thats a lot of clicking. But thats not important. Its important that this bug has been found and the abusers visualized it ingame for Kinkoid to see.

Personally i didnt want this when i started my account sunday at noon (cet). I wanted to try the gameplay and feel the progress of what seems like solid balanced gameplay.

Well im just going on here :) To sum up and all i really wanted to say in here is:

OP is spot on about the bug.

But not all of us are trying to abuse it. I tested further in order to report as much info as possible. And i expect that Kinkoid can reset my account somehow so i can have the same fun and agony in leveling as most you guys have had!

Edit: epic/rare noob mistake

Edited by BiggerBoss
  • Thanks 1

This must be a very recent bug because it didn't happen to me when i started a new account on eroges gay harem on December 18th 2019.

No extra missions and nothing out of the ordinary, i of course reached 200k or even 300k exp. on the very first week but this was mainly from the adventure and buying all the world bundles.

Edited by Hotless

4 hours ago, BiggerBoss said:

But in this i stumble on another bug: No books or boosters in that many pachinko games??? Plenty of girls, plenty of affection, no books or boosters.

This is intentional; books and boosters were removed as possible EP x1 rewards in October 2018.

Note that there were no legendary books or boosters at the time, and boosters in general were almost completely useless back then.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

This is intentional; books and boosters were removed as possible EP x1 rewards in October 2018.

Note that there were no legendary books or boosters at the time, and boosters in general were almost completely useless back then.

Well that explains it.

They should remove the items from showing when you hover over the items ikon then. And epic items which i didnt get any of either.

• Slynia locked this topic