Event bug is fixed but reward is gone

hace 2 horas, ronpotter695 dijo:

So I'm wondering if we're gonna get the affection and kobans or not?

In the first event there was a bug that caused many people to lose affection (I lost almost all the event affection) and we didn't get nothing

hace 2 horas, ronpotter695 dijo:

Also whats with the slightly faded pink bar underneath it?

It's a new future, it's supposed to be a mark of the max lvl reached, but it's bugged and shows twice your max lvl

Just now, EbeneezerSpooge said:

Yep,... event's disappeared for me too. Strangely, the event was actually working pretty bug free for me this time around - unlike the Lusamine one where my minimum reset level ended up being a bit inflated versus my actual level progress. 

Yeah...

Well, no harm in telling now - the event had a severe bug where resetting your level after finishing would re-open the rewards up for grabs.
If you were quick enough in these 5 hours, you were able to make hundreds of thousands of kobans and affection. I did not manage anything of the sort as I re-opened the game just a few minutes ago, but considering that it takes me some 3-5 minutes to get to level 2000, I could have become richer than the merry band of chickenshits that hogs the top spots in Dicktator I in Hentai Heroes.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elamdae said:

Hope they ban player who use the bug :D

That would be a bit severe but depending on how much it was abused it might be fair.
I only found about it when I was trying to farm affection from the daily resets from it as I do not reset my main (daily missions are a better source of mojo than resetting for now).

15 minutes ago, Jal Shey said:

Yeah...

Well, no harm in telling now - the event had a severe bug where resetting your level after finishing would re-open the rewards up for grabs.
If you were quick enough in these 5 hours, you were able to make hundreds of thousands of kobans and affection. I did not manage anything of the sort as I re-opened the game just a few minutes ago, but considering that it takes me some 3-5 minutes to get to level 2000, I could have become richer than the merry band of chickenshits that hogs the top spots in Dicktator I in Hentai Heroes.

I did reset 3 times but I never got extra kobans or affection, and also I did get my rewards properly (unlike people that claims they didn't get anything)so I guess it wasn't bugged for everyone (for good or bad). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought the first event was training, and after reconnecting it was closed. I did not attach any importance to this ... My friend, too, the event disappeared after reconnecting ... At first we thought it was so conceived, but now I know that this is a mistake (  Event lost(((

Ditto for me Jon.Landon.001,... I reset twice and no extra kobans or affection for me past the first time I hit 'each. I *did* notice that the behaviour of the progress bar was acting differently this event - it "reset" itself to match the present level rather than retaining the highest point previously reached,... but the already claimed rewards stayed greyed out & did not get collected again.
So, it was working fine for me.