is Mani the best reward girl

rui_li83

My conclusion: level only generic click and idle girls. Other seems unuseful at high levels. For low levels seems help much anyway. My strategy for Events is:

- Use all of the sexual powers (the 50% boost on Yemen one%)

- Start to level by 100 Mizuki and Bunny

- Once you have enough money start to level better girls and only them

This technique seems quite good. In fact I'm already near the end of the Event, without buying any booster

A my advice is to reset ASAP you earned a bonus (300 affection, 2000 Kobans and so on)

And NOT use Mojo to increment the level of your artifacts, just buy them for have the most quantity possible, then level the ones with generic click/idle

Yen girls will speed up your progress at start as they will increase the levels granted per boss/stage but the stage and girl level soon catch each other up, so all though you will get a boost from level 1 once the level vs stage even out the benefit is lost at least in Events. Better to just use Felicia I wouldn't even bother with the Click girls if you have her as overall she will still progress you faster due to the massive cost difference between her and cupid,  if you have the yen + charms just add a few points to then when you have spare if you are lagging at top end in general they will not help you to get a higher stage but will get you back to your previous stage faster. In the main game it is a little different due to perks if you have enough for Yen+ boss, non boss or all and a high enough multiplier it can work to your advantage especially when trying to push your upper limit but again it all depends on what you have. For most players especially those at lower stages who do not have the powerful perks as others have said the cost you put into the extra girls will not be equal to the dps loss from your main girl.

It is only a comment  I purchase a bundle  You receive  Koban  affection and a 10 booster

It was possible for me to try many mix of girls to reach max stage

The best one is to start whit Clara at  9 K level

In second I start Cupid  and Salem  until 9 K

In third  I put Kelina  One max click  she is around 9 K

And I finish whit Felicia   to max stage    

If I play only on HC   I will make a Forge reset  in lest then 1 Hr 15 min

If I combine my play whit HH  It will take  less then 1 Hr  30 or 45 min  

I am not an expert  It is to tell : MAKE YOUR TRY WHIT YOU HAVE    

7 hours ago, maxafax said:

Yen girls will speed up your progress at start as they will increase the levels granted per boss/stage but the stage and girl level soon catch each other up, so all though you will get a boost from level 1 once the level vs stage even out the benefit is lost at least in Events. Better to just use Felicia I wouldn't even bother with the Click girls if you have her as overall she will still progress you faster due to the massive cost difference between her and cupid,  if you have the yen + charms just add a few points to then when you have spare if you are lagging at top end in general they will not help you to get a higher stage but will get you back to your previous stage faster. In the main game it is a little different due to perks if you have enough for Yen+ boss, non boss or all and a high enough multiplier it can work to your advantage especially when trying to push your upper limit but again it all depends on what you have. For most players especially those at lower stages who do not have the powerful perks as others have said the cost you put into the extra girls will not be equal to the dps loss from your main girl.

Thank you. For main game, I shouldn't upgrade all girls blindly either right? Because there are cost effective ones and bad ones. Since I have a lot of girls unlocked and many perks buff, should I just level Cupid, Felicia, Mani and Salem?

• Like 1

Just focus on one. In general, if you have all Crafts, Felicia with Idle to Click conversion is better than Cupid with Click to Idle. Addition of cupid made Click to Idle a viable option right now if you want to pursue that route. It will be a little bit worse as you will have generally less dmg as you will do a Tick of dmg instead of Click. You will also miss some Skills that way.

If you have Felicia, go for her, Idle Multiplier Perks, Idle Crafts, Idle to Click Craft and Click Critical Chance/Damage.

If you have Cupid but no Felicia, do the opposite. You might still focus on Idle Multiplier Perks for the future when you finally unlock Felicia tho.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Delgon said:

Just focus on one. In general, if you have all Crafts, Felicia with Idle to Click conversion is better than Cupid with Click to Idle. Addition of cupid made Click to Idle a viable option right now if you want to pursue that route. It will be a little bit worse as you will have generally less dmg as you will do a Tick of dmg instead of Click. You will also miss some Skills that way.

If you have Felicia, go for her, Idle Multiplier Perks, Idle Crafts, Idle to Click Craft and Click Critical Chance/Damage.

If you have Cupid but no Felicia, do the opposite. You might still focus on Idle Multiplier Perks for the future when you finally unlock Felicia tho.

Sound enough advice, Just a few things if you go down the Yen girl + DPS only use one girl unless you are looped (aka doing the same boss over and over). You should focus mainly on DPS and DPS perks as these will gain you a higher stage Yen will not help you get a higher stage by itself it will decrease the time taken to get back to the same stage, you should only really do Yen when you have the DPS already with the exception of a few office charms Titcoin (affectively a 3x for all yen (99% chance max at 950 level) and Mojo runic wallpaper (maximum start level 5905 with contacts at level 1000). If you do choose to use Yen girls use the boss Yen ones as boss stages reward are much greater than non boss. Also if you do use click combination such as Beary and Cupid it is still worth getting those idle multipliers as they will increase your stage DPS. So in general for most players focus on DPS perks, girls etc unless you can reach maximum stage already then you can add to the Yen stuff to help speed up your levelling. The most important thing to know is that Yen of any kind will not increase the stage you can reach (unless looped) but they will help you get to the same stage faster.

Trying to evaluate 'boss reward' girls worth

So I went to 1990 stage in the event, trying to always keep Beary above Felicia (btw very bad idea, takes forever)

This is reward for 1990 boss when Beary is 50lvls above Felicia (had to grind 1985-89 for quite a while to do this)

8SIvOHJ.jpg

And then this is same stage with Beary lvl 0 (all other reward girls also at 0)

Lii9lBN.jpg

Crafts unchanged between runs

10,15k% reward
10,15k% boss reward
10,10k% non-boss reward

3 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Trying to evaluate 'boss reward' girls worth

It is a little more complicated than that. Normal reward Also increase reward of BOSS stages Boss reward Only increase on BOSS stages Non Boss reward Only increase Non Boss stages. There are a lot of things that increase effectiveness and value Only SOME work in events.

Girl Cost Reductions

-10% Girl Price

-8% Girl Price

-20% Girl Price Hardcore

-20% Girl Price Charm

-20% Girl Price Know-How

Multipliers

Boss Reward x2 Boss Reward x3 Boss Reward x5 Boss Reward x7 Boss Reward x8 Boss Reward x12

Total

x20,160

Reward x2 Reward x5 Reward x10 Reward x10 Reward x10 Reward x10 Reward x10 Reward x15 Reward x15

Total

NON-Boss x225,000,000 

Boss x4,536,000,000,000

Office Charms

Reward +149.95k% (Level 1000)

Boss Reward +199.95k% (Level 1000)

Non Boss Reward +199.90k% (Level 1000)

Chance to triple Reward +99.9% (Level 950)

Harem Girl start level after reset +5k (Level 1000) is actually 5005 Levels Added

Contacts

Harem Girl start level after reset +200

Harem Girl start level after reset +300

Harem Girl start level after reset +400

Reward +1k%

Reward +2k%

Reward +5k%

Boss Reward +1.50k%

Boss Reward +3k%

NON Boss Reward +1.20k%

NON Boss Reward +2.50k%

Boosters

Increase ALL Yen Gained x3 (Boss and Non-Boss) Includes Multiplier

Increase All Yen Gained on Boss x3 (Boss Only) Includes Multiplier

Decrease the Price of ALL girls -20% (Works with other cost reduction) -58% Class Girls, -38% Non Class Girls

Girls Base line (Data By http://itstickers.besthw.net/en/hentai-clicker-wiki/)

Estelle +5k stage 500

Clara +Boss 3M stage 5000

Magumi +1.40M stage 8000

Kelina +Non Boss 4M Stage 11000

Lila Reward +1.80M

Mani Reward +3M

Salem Reward +5M

Beary Boss Reward +77.78M

Extra Effect (Viewed In Game)

Critical Yen on Triple (Unknown Source, I do not know what causes it to occasionally critical)

Sex Power 

Mojo Energizer + Exiting Flirt +x7.5% all Yen Gain

Edited by maxafax
update

6 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Thats great info.

But it would be probly faster and more convincing if you post screenshot of boss reward at ie 10000 stage 1. when you dont lvl up boss reward girl 2. when you do.

I'll do that also after event, but probly lower stage 😜

Not possible for me my start level in main game is 5905 and I have all charms at max and many multipliers and 1600 in current event +all charms level 200-300

Annotation 2020-02-28 113331.jpg

Edited by maxafax

5 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Im sure comparison between leveled boss girls vs leaving them at 5905 would be good enough.

And I do mean main game, not the event.

I will see if I can work it out at a stage that its not skipping mobs etc not so easy when even without clicking or adding any levels you keep levelling 

So I Have serval Images here (I do not have Mani in my girl collection)

Image 1 is at Stage 6940 and all girls at level 5905 (my reset level)

Image 2 is with just Beary at 6800 same stage

Image 3 and 4 is with all yen girls at 6800 same stage

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by maxafax

as you can see my base Reward has gone from 131.91 E3 to 220.62 E9 which would also have the normal value added +8.75 E9 and be multiplied and tripled this is obviously without the use of sex powers or boosters nor do I have anywhere near the maximum multiplier value.

Level 6800 / Beary reward is +212.42E9 Lila +4.91E9 Megumi +3.82E9 Clara +8.19E9 Estelle +13.65E8 ( Salem +26.12E9 Kelina +20.90E9)

Level 5905 / Beary reward is +127.01E3 Lila +2.93E3 Megumi +2.28E3 Clara +4.89E3 Estelle +8.16E2 ( Salem +14.34E3 Kelina +11.47E3)

approx. 230E9 vs 138E3 (Bases value - without non boss) before effects

DPS cost
Cupid at 5905(+1) 1.36E7 at 6800(+1) 161.58F4
Felicia at 5905+(1) +70.79E3 at 6800(+1) 40.39F4

I don't know but I'm guessing that it probably works out at somewhere around the equivalent of a 12% price reduction while they are the same level if you had all the possible effects  and boosters etc or -70% Class Girls, -50% Non Class Girls

Edited by maxafax
update

you all are making this way more complicated than it really is. the game is literally just dump everything into felicia. reward girls will never even pay out what you put in to level them let alone make anything extra

2 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Just curious, now that outside of events, losing to a boss and repeating the last 5 levels never really happens anymore, have reward girls become more or less useful?

On 3/1/2020 at 11:14 PM, jedc22 said:

you all are making this way more complicated than it really is. the game is literally just dump everything into felicia. reward girls will never even pay out what you put in to level them let alone make anything extra

On 3/1/2020 at 11:14 PM, jedc22 said:

reward girls will never even pay out what you put in to level them let alone make anything extra

😛

3 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Just curious, now that outside of events, losing to a boss and repeating the last 5 levels never really happens anymore, have reward girls become more or less useful?

I assume your talking about if people have many perks like multiply click or boss xxx idle etc that the boss stage passes easier than the normal stage. Reward girls in general as I've said before just speed thing up a little when getting back to optimal level, though they can be useful for pushing top limits but as we are restricted to stage 13001 now that doesn't really matter anymore. At low levels when you reset your stage using the forge option adding levels to reward girls such as Clara can speed up your progress, say for example you start at stage 1 and all your girls are level 0 you add 10 levels Felicia and you start going threw the stages but you will only gain 1-3 levels per stage (though the stages will be quite fast) you then add 10 levels to Clara and you start getting 4 -5 levels per stage and as you increase in stage and level you start getting more and more levels faster and faster until you can add 100 levels every 1-2 sec. However eventually you will reach a point in which it is no longer advantages to add levels to Clara, basically while ever you are levelling relatively easily you can use the currency girls, but once it starts to slow down and become harder you should only focus on your primary DPS girl. Now with all that said it doesn't mean that there is no value in using currency girls even at top levels they will increase the amount of levels you get per stage/boss but the difference will be much smaller than in is during earlier stages and there is an argument that can be made reasonably for only adding to DPS girls. Its a question of current gain vs future gain that is to say that currency girls can be though of as a DOT adding to your available DPS over time. Or to put it another way adding a level to Felicia will give you an instant boost to your damage allowing you to go threw your current stage faster where as adding to Clara will slowly allow you to add more levels to your DPS girl but then you get into the realm of cost of adding levels to Clara that is to say that if your increase over time that you gain on Felicia by levelling Clara is less than the levels you would otherwise have gained by just adding levels directly to Felicia then clearly any benefit is lost, which is why I always put the provider of having most of the top end perks etc for it to be of any use at higher stages. And of coarse that could all change at any point a few additional perks such as cost reduction on currency girls or IDLE etc would have the effect of completely redrawing the dynamics. So overall I would say only use Yen girls when the going is easy or if like me you can easy reach current top level otherwise just focused on your DPS at least for now.

The non looping doesn't really affect there usefulness at least not directly, they are ever useful for levelling or not as effectively all looping is doing is allowing you to temporarily gain extra levels faster but as soon as you break the loop the majority that you gain by looping is expended onto your DPS which as you then gain extra stages is flattened out again, effectively meaning you are back to the position you where at before just at a slightly higher stage but time wise it will not be any quicker as you where not gaining Stages while looped.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:14 AM, jedc22 said:

It really isn't that straight forward its a matter of speed aka the amount of time it takes you to reach a specific stage or re-reach the same stage, which makes it more complicated than just a question of adding to DPS.

46 minutes ago, maxafax said:

It really isn't that straight forward its a matter of speed aka the amount of time it takes you to reach a specific stage or re-reach the same stage, which makes it more complicated than just a question of adding to DPS.

someone already did the math,  the cost is more than the return and it takes more levels than what currently exists to start making your money back.