Easiest way to ID girls in Mythic Pachinko

JCDC85

Is there an easy way to identify the 3 girls being offered in Mythic Pachinko. I know I can hover over to see their face profiles but I don't have all 300+ girls memorized by face. Can I view their name somehow? Am I missing this feature or is it something that I need to request in the suggestions part of the forum

i said it into ticket (can you put the class and the stars in girld pachinko??)

Jan Red Dragon100 days, 4h, 15mn, 50s

can you put stars (3 stars or 5 stars) and hardcore,know-how and charm in girls from mythic pachinko??
if you pick in INFORMATION in mythic pachinko you only can see 3 girls but you no can see if they are 3 or 5 stars of if they are hardcore,charm,...
i no use kobans in it because i no want open another window for use wiiki and see the girl information (put it easy please)

SPANISH
hay posibilidad de que pongais la informacion de la chicas en el mythic pachinko??
Si pinchas en INFORMACION solo salen las tres chicas diarias pero muchas veces no juego kobans porque no se si son de 3 o 5 estrellas o hardcore,charm o know-how
Una buena idea seria:
si pinchas en informacion saldrian las 3 chicas
si pinchas en una de esas chicas que te salga una pequeña informacion como:
- Numero de estrellas
- Tipo de chica (hardcore,charm,know-how)

gracias por el juego                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

hace 2 horas, JCDC85 dijo:

Is there an easy way to identify the 3 girls being offered in Mythic Pachinko. I know I can hover over to see their face profiles but I don't have all 300+ girls memorized by face. Can I view their name somehow? Am I missing this feature or is it something that I need to request in the suggestions part of the forum

you can see the profile girls in the wiki(but if you no know the names  is difficult search them,sorry JCDC85

19 hours ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

you can see the profile girls in the wiki(but if you no know the names  is difficult search them,sorry JCDC85

Thanks for that. But even in the Wiki the only way I know how to search is opening every girl page in a tab and comparing. Does the wiki have a place that has all of the girls profile pic on a single page?

Just searched the pachinko's subpage source code: no names of the girls I'm afraid -- only portraits, IDs and info on rarity. I'm actually not surprised -- it's not the harem page after all...

It's obviously nothing that a few JavaScript lines couldn't fix 🙄 If you know a thing or two about scripting, you could for example make the browser save the harem data locally for unlimited use anywhere in the game... No risk of getting banned this way, I believe...

Anyway, the following code might help you a bit too... It just opens a new tab showing simple gallery of those current mythic pachinko girls (no changes to the game UI at all). You need some script manager installed in your browser to use it (bookmark button would be better but unfortunately I couldn't make it work that way...) 

const girlBox = (girl, type, width) => {
    let sec = document.createElement('section')
    sec.style.display = 'flex'
    sec.style.justifyContent = 'center'
    sec.style.paddingTop = '20px'
    sec.style.paddingBottom = '30px'

const bgcolor = rarity => {
        if (rarity == 'rare') return '#cfc'
        if (rarity == 'epic') return '#ffc'
        if (rarity == 'legendary') return '#ccf'
        return '#eee'
    }
    sec.style.background = bgcolor(girl.rarity)

const girlPic = (type, id, pose) => "https://hh.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/" + id + "/" + type + "" + pose + ".png"

const girlFig = (type, id, pose, width) => {
        let fig = document.createElement('div')
        fig.style.alignSelf = 'center'
        let img = document.createElement('img')
        img.setAttribute('src', girlPic(type, id, pose))
        img.setAttribute('width', width + 'px')
        fig.appendChild(img)
        return fig
    }

[0,1,2].forEach(pose => sec.appendChild(girlFig(type, girl.id_girl, pose, width)))

return sec.outerHTML
}

const avaBox = (girl, width = 250) => girlBox(girl, "ava", width)
const icoBox = (girl, width = 250) => girlBox(girl, "ico", width)

document.querySelector('.game-simple-block[type-pachinko=mythic]').click()

let gdata = document.querySelector('.pachinko-pool-girl').getAttributeNode("data-rewards").value
let gwind = window.open('', 'Mythic Girls')
gwind.document.body.innerHTML = JSON.parse(gdata).map(girl => icoBox(girl) + "\n" + avaBox(girl))

gallery script exampl.png

Edited by Sev
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much @Sev, it will make my reseach a lot easier !

I just replaced [0,1,2] by [0] in the following line to avoid spoilers 
[0,1,2].forEach(pose => sec.appendChild(girlFig(type, girl.id_girl, pose, width)))

Would you kindly tell me how I should modify the code to append the girls from left to right and not from top to bottom (since I print only the first pose there is plenty of space) ? That way I wouldn't need to scroll to see them all.
I guess it is into sec.style.display = 'flex' or in sec.appendChild , but I do not know this language :(

Edited by Mezzo

Like this?

mythic-inline.thumb.png.5074e76e193d56ade1779534e1f1c6e5.png

It's a little bit simplified now but the idea is similar:

const girlsInLine = (girls, type, width) => {
    let sec = document.createElement('section')
    sec.style.display = 'flex'
    sec.style.justifyContent = 'center'
    sec.style.paddingTop = '20px'
    sec.style.paddingBottom = '30px'

const girlPic = (id, pose) => "https://hh.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/" + id + "/" + type + "" + pose + ".png"

const girlFig = (id, pose) => {
        let fig = document.createElement('div')
        fig.style.alignSelf = 'center'
        let img = document.createElement('img')
        img.setAttribute('src', girlPic(id, pose))
        img.setAttribute('width', width + 'px')
        fig.appendChild(img)
        return fig
    }

girls.forEach(girl => sec.appendChild(girlFig(girl.id_girl, 0)))

return sec.outerHTML
}

document.querySelector('.game-simple-block[type-pachinko=mythic]').click()

let gdata = document.querySelector('.pachinko-pool-girl').getAttributeNode("data-rewards").value
let gwin = window.open('', 'Mythic Girls')

gwin.document.body.innerHTML = girlsInLine(JSON.parse(gdata), "ava", 250)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I forgot this topic, thanks a mil !

If you know if someone already made a list with all the girl ID and the matching names that would be the best.
I'm considering writing a small script that creates this list from the Harem page,  but maybe there is an easier way ?

On 2/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, JCDC85 said:

Yes. Follow this thread:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/11976-mythic-pachinko-main-server-discussion-thread/&page=35

It gets updated every rotation, it seems.

• Like 2

Yeah, just follow the MP thread. I've been keeping it up to date for every rotation since the feature has been introduced (for the HH server that is).

Closing this thread now, as it's a bit of a necrobump, the main question has been answered, and the scripting stuff might be a tough sell indeed. Cheers.