3 spots open in a top 55 club

Varnart

Greetings all, i am here to offer 3 lucky players a spot in a top 55 club.  It is club ID 3049 and is Redheads are the best.

BUT...

before you join know this

we want 3 people that are above level 300, since all our stats are maxed out you do not have to contribute kobans or money

BUT...

I do ask that you continue to play the game and increase in level, we do a monthly check and if you haven't gained anything then we boot you out

also we ask you be active in chat, atleast say hi to everyone join in

I'd join, but I'm not the most active player although my current club is too inactive even for my tastes. I'm looking for a change of scenery. I do play on a daily basis and just the bare minimum (at most) on weekends. Would you keep a seat for me?

Well another spot has opened in the club i started, we had some things go down in chat and if you join all i ask is be respectful of others opinions, even if you disagree with them, this should be fun not BS

but if you want to join my club id is 3049

1) just play the game and gain levels

2) you have to be over level 300 to join

3) IF and now i say If you want to participate i chat be repsectful

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is really disheartening to see that Club leaders are so full of arrogance to accept the request to join club even though you feel all the conditions of group. 

I am looking forward for a good active club with friendly leader and not a douchebag

My stats

Level - 348 (will reach 349 today)

Girls - 150

Active status - Highly active

If someone is interested, please let know. I am not loking for a club with very few members or a new club