Energy problem....

ujwal

i am really frustrated with this. After lvl 7 it requires 6,7,8,9 energy to pass a scene and after 5-6 scenes all energy is gone.They say rest a little bit you worked really hard. Its like you just open the game watch couple of scenes and close it. Can you do something about it maybe decreasing energy amount. I will be very thankful to get a response.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ujwal said:

i am really frustrated with this. After lvl 7 it requires 6,7,8,9 energy to pass a scene and after 5-6 scenes all energy is gone.

I definitely see your point but it's all about strategy and (as already mentioned by the others): patience. Don't want to demotivate you but it'll get even worse. Right now I'm looking at scenes which take me 12 - 15 energy and I have 56 energy levels in total (I'm on level 24).

Some tips:

• Do your daily missions! They take time (either stay online or hop back in every once in a while), but during that time your energy and combat stats also increase. Which can very well give you the option to enjoy one more extra scene. Not only that: do all of the missions and you get some extra koban!
  • If you really need to push you can consider using some koban. But be careful, don't spend it all at once, it's not worth it. And be strategic about this....  See next point:
  • Keep an eye out for missions. Sometimes you get missions which reward you for spending energy and/or gaining XP. During those moments it can be quite beneficial to spend some koban so that you can have an extra adventure session. But only do this for scenes where you actually spend energy and get XP back in return. Otherwise it's a waste.

Of course if you're really desperate you can always purchase kobans with real money. But...  I wouldn't go that far myself, its much more rewarding to be patient and plan your strategy a bit.

Edited by ZenMaster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZenMaster said:

Some tips:

• Do your daily missions! They take time (either stay online or hop back in every once in a while), but during that time your energy and combat stats also increase. Which can very well give you the option to enjoy one more extra scene. Not only that: do all of the missions and you get some extra koban!
  • If you really need to push you can consider using some koban. But be careful, don't spend it all at once, it's not worth it. And be strategic about this....  See next point:
  • Keep an eye out for missions. Sometimes you get missions which reward you for spending energy and/or gaining XP. During those moments it can be quite beneficial to spend some koban so that you can have an extra adventure session. But only do this for scenes where you actually spend energy and get XP back in return. Otherwise it's a waste.

Of course if you're really desperate you can always purchase kobans with real money. But...  I wouldn't go that far myself, its much more rewarding to be patient and plan your strategy a bit.

NEVER spend kobans for story. Its never worth.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

I definitely see your point but it's all about strategy and (as already mentioned by the others): patience. Don't want to demotivate you but it'll get even worse. Right now I'm looking at scenes which take me 12 - 15 energy and I have 56 energy levels in total (I'm on level 24).

Some tips:

Ok...Thanks for tips bro.....really apreciated it.

23 hours ago, BobaT said:

I wish they didn't remove the Lvl up energy. I mean you can't do that much with a full energy bar and now it's even harder.

They didn't really, they just jiggled the system.

There are still 40 levels at which you get energy refills... just like before.

It takes slightly longer to get to them.

12 hours ago, Acidblood said:

i kinda agree that at lower lvl's no energy refill must have become quite painful

You get energy refills up to level 7 and then every 10 levels so not far off level 7 for the next one and daily missions level players up fast in the early levels a lot of people will still not get every girl from the world boss before moving onto the next area

5 minutes ago, natstar said:

You get energy refills up to level 7 and then every 10 levels so not far off level 7 for the next one and daily missions level players up fast in the early levels a lot of people will still not get every girl from the world boss before moving onto the next area

well ok

and i am at the ninja village and did get 2 girls from the spy already
though looks like event ones are more trouble to get than they worth it seems

On 9/10/2017 at 7:08 AM, Acidblood said:

well ok

and i am at the ninja village and did get 2 girls from the spy already
though looks like event ones are more trouble to get than they worth it seems

Lucky getting those! Tho event & all girls do become more important if you want to win contests... I only have 17, but now am up against people in 'hard training' who have 36-42 girls.

I just cant compete this round - started off in 1st, for about 18 hours, then got nuked by other guys, so just saving spending more xp on them for next time!

On 9/9/2017 at 9:42 AM, Sarkasth said:

NEVER spend kobans for story. Its never worth.

Depends. It's a solid way to "exchange" koban into (some) money (edit): and XP, which you can then use to purchase stuff to ... well, do things. Upgrade the girls, give 'm XP, etc. And as said: it can give you an edge with contests too.

And well, just because you don't think the storyline is worth spending kobans (or IRL money) over doesn't make it a fact. I'm quite sure the developers might not agree :D

Edited by ZenMaster

11 hours ago, Loriaieriaen said:

Really pachinko? isn't the chance like really low?

no, It's really high if you wait... I finally just reached 5400 kobans, so it was 100%!

I have heard someone else who played single games more often that he once got 2 girls in 10 goes - tho thinking now, it might have been a theoretical statement. Dunno.

1 hour ago, DREW77 said:

no, It's really high if you wait... I finally just reached 5400 kobans, so it was 100%!

I have heard someone else who played single games more often that he once got 2 girls in 10 goes - tho thinking now, it might have been a theoretical statement. Dunno.

people have done that, people have also gotten 0 girls from 10 goes. its down to whether you want to take the risk and chance getting more, or just go for the single 100%.

• 6 months later...