[ 12-Mar-20 ] New Girls, New mechanic - Discussion

FinderKeeper

1 hour ago, SpinelesS said:

What are the best contacts to upgrade first? Idle? level after reset? rewards?

I'm going with level after reset and idle.

Whatever you choose start at the bottom of the list and go up as the contacts you get at higher levels provide bigger bonuses.

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:45 PM, maxafax said:

I did level first to max my reset to 11755 then I did the idle and click then currency that's as far as I have got atm

11755? What level is your Runic Wallpaper? just looked quickly but Don't contacts only give +6750 levels when maxed out?

7 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

So 1000 is the max level for a craft? I did not know that, Thanks :P

for some of them but not all, titcoin is 950 (or 99.9%) bunny's sex toy is 940 (or 89.9%) mojo shocker and powerful aura are 500 (or 54.9%) all others are currently 1000

• Thanks 3

Il y a 11 heures, maxafax a dit :

for some of them but not all, titcoin is 950 (or 99.9%) bunny's sex toy is 940 (or 89.9%) mojo shocker and powerful aura are 500 (or 54.9%) all others are currently 1000

How did you get enough mojo to upgrade it all at max level ?

4 hours ago, test_anon said:

How did you get enough mojo to upgrade it all at max level ?

from pre cap so you could go a lot higher and get more mojo than you can now and mojo blueprints. the only way to do it now is slowly and with the aid of missions that 1.5, 2.0 and 3x your usual max mojo and a very very lot of reforges

Put a bunch into the level after reset... Doing that really brought home to me how useless the +rewards girls are.

Watching all those battles while being unable to Level up your girls because the level based rewards are too low for so long...

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 2