kinkpoints from gacha not recieved

5 hours ago, spinnie said:

Just did a gacha roll and recieved a buff (+5 sec on boss) and 3k kinkpoints.

The buff is showing normally, but I haven't actually recieved any kinkpoints. Wasting half the gacha reward :(

you mean it is not displaying under Harem / contacts?

Annotation 2020-03-14 213053.jpg

Same here. Did 2 gacha rolls. First time got the choker worth a 1000 kinkpoints and today I got the leather mask worth 3000 points.

Both of them are missing... So that's 2 rolls down the drain and 4000 kinkpoints gone to waist...

Could this be fixed please? 'cause I would really like those points. Or either a koban refund for both my gacha rolls...
I've already sent an email about this issue, but still have not gotten a reply back.

Edited by Tenchu
  • Like 1

Same here: Did play gacha with 9000 points, and "won" autoclicker for 12hrs and the leathermask worth 3k kinkpoints. 

Received the autoclicker, however the kinkpoints never showed up, even after restart. And yes I did look under Harem>Contacts

Edited by turpin1000
additional information

Myself, I'm right around the corner from Main Attraction VII (29/30 heroines) and Luck of the Draw V (18/20 gacha rolls).  But I can also make stage max in about 24 hours, now, so I don't really need much from the gatcha.  But I do have a roll coming to me, so Im trying to decide whether or not to use it.  Probably gonna hold off.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mtnm said:

I know. Not fixed :(

Thanks.  And bummer. 🙁  Seeing as I can make max stage several times a day, now, the two things I'm really playing for at this point are kink points and affection hearts.  So I'm waiting on playing Gacha until this is fixed.  I really want to play, too, as I want the girls and the enhancements.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dragma said:

Seems to be more a bug with the Kink point items,  I bought the mask and also did not receive the 3000 kink points.

Sent off an email so hopefully it either gets refunded or I get the points.

They should refund any lost items purchased within the game, providing you provide proof usually the details within the order form. This can be in the form of adding the in game items or returning the money (usually the former) its a consumers right issue.

Le 14/03/2020 à 17:31, maxafax a dit :

you mean it is not displaying under Harem / contacts?

Annotation 2020-03-14 213053.jpg

Same think for me  I lost 3 k King points  on gasha play   I send 2 tickets no answer !!!!!!!

Also a bug was in the store  on the Leather Mask . Support answer 3 days after to fix the problem

But i wait for my 3 k King Points    @Magrat

DSC07577.JPG

DSC07578.JPG

Edited by cotemarcel@cgocable.ca
Mist somebody

• 3 weeks later...