Bug with "Rise to the Top XIII" achievement

EdMuse

So I just got to the max level, and it's telling me I have an achievement waiting for me.  That would be "Rise to the Top XIII."  Unfortunately, I did a forge reset before collecting the achievement, and now it's telling me I'm back at stage 4835 (my current stage) out of 13000, and not letting me claim the reward.  I mean, it's not a huge deal; I'll get there again, and hopefully I'll remember to collect before I do a reset.  But it's even still got the red dot on the achievement star on the main screen, telling me I have an achievement to claim.  So clearly, something's not working right.

ETA: Just saved and refreshed, and the red dot on the achievement icon is gone.  Still didn't get to claim the reward, though.

Edited by EdMuse

Can't say as I recall it working that way the last 12 times.  But then, I never thought to check.  I'd suggest, then, that it shouldn't work that way.  I mean, you make the break point for the achievement, you should get the achievement, right?  And then there's the whole part about the red dot on the star icon, but no reward to claim -- that's definitely not working right.

But hey, here we are less than an hour later, and I'm already up over 12,000 again.  So like I said, not a huge deal.

6 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Can't say as I recall it working that way the last 12 times.  But then, I never thought to check.  I'd suggest, then, that it shouldn't work that way.  I mean, you make the break point for the achievement, you should get the achievement, right?  And then there's the whole part about the red dot on the star icon, but no reward to claim -- that's definitely not working right.

But hey, here we are less than an hour later, and I'm already up over 12,000 again.  So like I said, not a huge deal.

I'm with you brother can't say as I have come across another game that you achieve a reward and then cant clame it  

• Like 1