Legendary Equipment Question

SpinelesS

If you are new player then go with six rainbows but since you aren't then i guess it depends on how many mono stats you have with high enough stats.

I have seen all the combinations of 5 mono and 1 rainbow, 4 mono and 2 rainbow, 3 mono and 3 rainbow but not very much of 2 mono and 4 rainbow or 1 mono and 5 rainbow.

Anyway for 400+ level if you have a mono stat equipment that gives 1630+ improvement then equip it right away.

It really really depends on a lot of factors, but here are some of those factors to guide you to the best possible setup. It depends on your...

- Class: Since every class has a special feature, it will be affected differently. HC profits a lot more from mono gear than KH for example.
- Gear stats: Obviously higher numbers are better, but since it's so much easier to keep your rainbow items up to date, chances are they are the better choice over mono most of the time.
- Boosters: If you go for example for Legendary Cordyceps, mono items will increase the booster's effect. With the same logic, a legendary Ginseng setup profits more from rainbow items.
- Stat upgrades: If you are maxed out in your stat upgrades, this won't matter. If you have upgraded your main stats only though, rainbow gear might be relatively better (and vice versa).
- Alpha girl: Depending on your preference of highest attack stats vs higher defense stats, different gear will help you compensate better for whatever is your weakness.
- Opponent's stats: Yep, quite often the perfect setup changes from opponent to opponent. So this will fully break your dream of a perfect setup for every occasion.

If you play around a bit (there's a simulation script by former player Sluim that can help you differentiate good from great setups) and follow the basic rules like never using Harmony or Endurance gear, you should easily get most of the stuff correctly. ;)

58 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Anyway for 400+ level if you have a mono stat equipment that gives 1630+ improvement then equip it right away.

You sure about that stat? my rainbow stats are almost giving 3000 improvement, with my highest mono stat giving 4795 (it's level 419)

3 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

You sure about that stat? my rainbow stats are almost giving 3000 improvement, with my highest mono stat giving 4795 (it's level 419)

I use five mono stats and one rainbow, my mono stat is either +1630, 1660, or 1700+ improvement over the rainbows i have so the one you have is almost +1800 improvement which is just great.

I am not sure if it's the best strategy but i believe that i win most of my arena battles because i have huge attack also many high level players use five mono and one rainbow combination.

i think the rainbow eqip is the best, but lets look on the stats ;)

lets take as exemple a rainbow equip wich gives you +1000 on all stats, than would it give you additonal +1000 ego and 1500 Harmony.
If im right will give this equip in total 8000 ego 1000 attak 500 defence and 2000 harmony

So lets look on a mono equip, my experience told me that, if the rainbow raise each by 1000, would raise the mono one stat by 1500
So if the mono is your main stat do you get 7500 ego and 1500 attak

If you compare now the rainbow with the mono do you see that ego is nearly the same and attak+defence to. The big difference are the 2000 harmony points!!!
Thats why i use only rainbow equip, may does i get anytime a mono equip wich gives 60% or more on my main stat, than would i prefer the mono but... i doesnt got one yet (im lvl 275)

Ps: pls tell my if im wrong ^^