Reporting hacking user; new account exploit.

You understand that it's April 7th today right ??

It's already been two weeks since March 22nd, more than enough time for someone to get to 151lvl, also already being on the last quest available in adventure it just means that he blew off a lot of kobans on energy refills, 15 guys is also pretty normal and his national and global rankings aren't high enough to be considered a cheater.

All in all a pretty normal player to me.

Does GH have the same world bundles as HH does? If so, that's easily possible. The HH weekly XP leaderboard is typically led by new accounts at level 120+ and with 500,000+ XP. Since that's possible to do in one week nowadays, level 151 should be well in range for two weeks.

Edit: If the Wiki is accurate, it takes 20,961 energy to reach that point in the story.

16 days of play:

~3000 natural energy regen
~1500 energy from level-ups
8200 energy from all world bundles up to world 8

---> about 8300 energy remaining.

In addition: 10,980 kobans from those same world bundles, plus 5400 from the starter bundle, 750 from joining the game, 2400 from daily mission completion, approx. 800 from event missions since March 22nd, and a very active new account probably gets at least a top 4 in every contest so let's call that 1920 kobans minimum, and three times the weekly ToF rewards for another 216 kobans or more. That's about 22,500 kobans in total, which could be turned into 8333 energy. Yup, can be done even without buying kobans straight-up. (And I haven't included possible rewards from league or Sex Friends cross-promos.) Obviously for somebody who whales properly it's even easier.

Edited by _shal_

Thank you for the responses.  And yes @_shal_ GH has the same world bundles as HH.  The only thing now is that the same player has only gone up two levels since 4 days ago now.

Don't know at this point, doubt it'll get looked into.  Guy was wondering why the story ended, but its not my job to do what the devs are supposed to check up on.

Edited by dd089966
Guy was asking why it ended.