🎁Tea Time 🎁

Accompanied by Camile and Kuchi, we strip & don fresh tabi in the waiting room. I note the scroll hanging in an intricate bamboo frame; Kuchi kindly translates:

"Sunlight-dappled crown
Upon ebon mane now rests
Haremverse rejoice!"

Each offering a silent bow to Usukami when she greets us, then proceeding to the tsukubai followed by the ritual purification of hands & mouths... cleansed by our collective juices.

Footwear removed, we take our proscribed places in the tea room when Usukami returns.  "Your scroll is a fitting tribute to the rightful Empress Sung Tai Ki of Pusigawa, Usukami."  Is that a faint blush and hint of smile I see?  A gracious gracious yet demure acceptance of my sincere praise?

"Thank you for inviting my haremettes & I to your ceremony.  It's Camile's day off and she LOVES tea... whilst Kuchi has brought her own special sake blend to share with us!  And I've been craving a taste from that delicate pot of yours," noting the petite vessel nestled between parted skirts and milky thighs.  "The way you care for such an heirloom brings honor to your family, and we are equally honored to share this ceremony with you."

"Of course, I promised to bring the teabag... and my personal whisk."  I shrug off her immediate concern, explaining, "No no, not to worry- my SupaSexualJin will protect me from the heat.  Indeed, I may raise the temperature a bit myself!"

Swirling the viscous green tea without using my hands, I suddenly recall- "Wait- you prefer your tea a little thicker... and with sweetener?  By all means, allow me to accommodate...."

Hentai Heroes ID 2717984

(I clearly had a lot of fun with this event- maybe a little too much! 😉)

I would set up a sweet trap for her !

Id sent her a Letter to meet me at secluded location in the Temple near nightfall !
Arriving at meeting spot shes alone but thers a trail of rose🌹 petals and aromatic candles leading to the baths !
In there a bath with 2 cups on a wooden platter floating with next to bath a tea cattle brewing all surrounded with candles and rose petals ! Im patiently waiting in hiding in depths of bath breathing trough bamboo straw !

She gets in the bath but wonders why are there 2 cups🍵 ! Then my tingling and surprise hug followed with a kiss💋 come in !
We spend a night in warm bath drinking best tea and teasing each other while watching the horizon🌄 !

Hentai Heroes
ID 461606

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic