More to do...

maxafax

I have been playing Hentai Clicker for a while now and as clicker games go I quite like the game overall, it has a reasonably smooth learning curve, nice crisp interface and a good selection of abilities etc. However there are some areas that really let the game down two of the biggest being progression limitations though there are reasons for these. The other is content there simply is not enough things for you to do when you get to higher levels to the point where you end up only spending small amounts of time each day playing and there's not really any reason for this to be the case. In games such as Hentai Heroes you get leader boards (Tower of Fame) and PVP (Arena) as well as Guilds and low cost rolling in Pachinko (Great Pachinko) though even these things are limited due to Income restrictions, where as in click games such as Fap Titans you have far more options and things you can do to the extent that you never feel that there's nothing you can be doing, though personally I would like to see more social interactive content even a basic chat room such as in Cunt Wars would be something. The point of all this is that they and there partners have lots of games with this kind of content in them that help to reduce the feeling of boredom so why not add some of it to HC.

Edited by maxafax
corection
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

You play a different game or not !!!!!

I do not want a second HH   but something different whit some more option 

And not a puzzle game !!!! 

I play many games and non of the ones mentioned are adventure games there all D&D / clicker types

16 hours ago, Eivo said:

@cotemarcel@cgocable.ca Sorry for you but the next event is a puzzle (already on test server) probably for monday or tuesday

a cm said (on the FR discord) that a new feature is coming in the next weeks (next month maybe, no more info)

Ugh, another puzzle event.  Did they at least fix the broken bug issues and adjust the cost to refill or make it so you have more free moves in general?

39 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Ugh, another puzzle event.  Did they at least fix the broken bug issues and adjust the cost to refill or make it so you have more free moves in general?

You gain move every 45 mins, 15 moves cap and ~16 spare moves if you start right away.

Refill cost is the same, no clue about the bug.

And  to stay on topic: I don't feel there needs to be more to do in this game, if I did I would start playing another game. Actually I droped smutstone recently 😜

9 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

You gain move every 45 mins, 15 moves cap and ~16 spare moves if you start right away.

Refill cost is the same, no clue about the bug.

And  to stay on topic: I don't feel there needs to be more to do in this game, if I did I would start playing another game. Actually I droped smutstone recently 😜

not a fan of smutstone the pace seems very slow and its very card orientated bit like cuntwars but without the extra content or decent gfx.

I think event is on Monday judging by FB post seems to be egg based

Clicker games in general are regarded as idle-type games. So it's normal to not be required to spend a lot of time on the game daily, and that's not a bad thing. The bad thing is if that progress is time-gated by a mechanic like the affection in HC. Anyway, I personally don't need more reasons to waste time on this game, and @maxafax you're actually not the average case, since you're way ahead of 99% of the population.

Edited by LanceHardwood