Inventory purpose

xyzjvw86

The items in the Inventory are used to activate your girls skills they are divided into three types CLICK / YEN / IDLE each one affecting a girl of that type you can add the skills in your Harem the Arrows at side of your girls and in the Harem right side show your current progress. The arrows become gold when active and grey when not you require specific levels on your girl to become an active skill shown below as level 500, 1000, 2k, 3k etc meaning only when your girl reaches that many levels (aka you added them to her in the game using your Yen) will the skill become active.

Annotation 2020-04-13 161744.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-13 162044.jpg

Edited by maxafax

1 minute ago, EdMuse said:

Thing I don't get is, what does "2 multiplier on self" or "2.5 multiplier on self" mean?  I figure it's 2x, 2.5x, etc., but what's being multiplied, the girl's base skill, or her perk bonuses, or both?

Base skill, because that is the one that is level dependant, which is the other thing you need to raise to turn on the bonus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxafax said:

Your overall DPS / DPC will go up as well as they will be affected by your other effects the same as they would if you upgraded contract girls like Ellie and Stella.

Got it.  Now I just have to figure out what the "D" stands for.... 😆

Actually, one thing I'm wondering about is if the enhancement multiplier shows up on the girl's listing in "office view."  For instance, in...

image.png.d87c9ab76e1779b3026e182dc974ee67.png

...does that 5.54I1 reflect the fact that she has the level 4 enhancement?  And yeah, I could definitely figure this out for myself, if I were to remember to look before I click.  But I figure someone has already figured it out, and that that someone will either be @maxafax or @GeorgeMTO, who are already in this thread.  So instead of counting on my own (lack of) ability to make that observation at that particular moment, I thought I'd just ask. 😄

I am now  in ( achevements ) for  Felicia  at Level 5000

for Salem     at       6000

for Kiera         at       7000

It is not by choice , is only on what I received       I would like Felicia at 7 K but i mist the candy that we need

I do not know if is a good strategy      My understanding is the computer calculate each level 

And he add the % of level one + % of de 2  etc until  max level you have  to give your  new R +

In this case is more interesting  to invest in one girl to the top ?     If I am wrong  please explain me !    Tanks

if I am understanding your question correctly. It is better to invest in your most powerful girl such as Felicia and Keira as the gain from increasing there multipliers will be better than the gain from other girls. You should be levelling 1 of each type as the consumable items they use are class specific and therefor will not affect girls of a different type. I'm levelling Felicia, Kiera, Juliette and Salem I'm not shure which Yen girl is best between BOSS, NONBOSS, ALL such as Beary, Sister Lily.

At rank x6.5 Level 11800 my Keira has a DPC of +5.31 I8, At rank 3 x3 Level 11800 my Felicia has a DPS of 1.63 I8

At rank x6.5 Level 12700 my Keira has a DPC of +12.25 J5, At rank 3 x3 Level 12700 my Felicia has a DPS of 4.48 J5

Edited by maxafax