Bug Hari Event

After i finished the stage 1, and put every pieces on the stage 2 in the right order(the progession bar was full) the game never awarded me the reward for the stage, so i refreshed the page and happened what the screenshot shows, stage 3 every pieces was on the right box without i moved them but 3-4 pieces was missing so now i cant proceed in the event and btw still no reward for stage 22028847470_harievent.thumb.png.08d286f413400ad91dfccdc23dd5632e.png

I have 1 piece left in a completely solved puzzle and every time I try to finish the puzzle and put in the last piece, the game just kicks it out and does not cost a move or anything. Ive tried refreshing multiple times and nothing seems to clear this issue. I have been on and off over the past 6 hours trying to get this last piece to just stick and it just won't. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.3b15f41bf603a92550a3f0bf8b95fc97.JPG

Come on , this is a joke right, i completed 5th stage and the same happened to me, 

refreshed a ton of times, switch devices and even loged out for a few hours and came back

moved a few tiles back and forward even even swapped places, all it does it swap and wasting my moves

nothing works, please help, it already on tight time scale before using kobans if this is exactly like the last puzzle event

image.png

Edited by KalosX
  • Like 1

Browser version - The last element of the puzzle does not fit. It just falls out and the move is not written off, but I can not complete the puzzle. Logout / login does not help, updating the game cache via CRTL + F5 does not help. Does anyone know how to defeat this?

I realy want this slutty rabbyt)))) Help Developers!

UPD Try mobile version of game - nothing changes.

It looks like server side problem.

problem.png

Edited by Serg905

hace 1 hora, Serg905 dijo:

As if they cared about bugs XDD

It seems that the first puzzle's bugs are still here (plus new ones), try to find the previous puzzle game event threads, they can have some workarounds.

I think this particular bug have a workaround, putting the piece in a incorrect slot. So you need to spend 3 moves instead of one. But i not sure, so better if you try to find it, as i said before, in old threads

Edited by junky_20
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Serg905 said:

Browser version - The last element of the puzzle does not fit. It just falls out and the move is not written off, but I can not complete the puzzle. Logout / login does not help, updating the game cache via CRTL + F5 does not help. Does anyone know how to defeat this?

UPD Try mobile version of game - nothing changes.

It looks like server side problem.

problem.png

Are you sure you've got your other three corners correct?  That damn rock almost never goes into the bottom right corner piece on that puzzle, so you may have to watch for a while to make sure it's correct.  And when it does hit that corner piece, it only shows a tiny bit in the top left corner of the piece, so it would be easy to get it in the wrong place.

• Like 1

Do not finish those puzzles with a corner piece. This seems to be very buggy in registering.

If you are sure the other 3 corners are in the correct place, put the corner piece somewhere in the middle so it gets swapped. Then move the corner piece to the correct location and finish the puzzle with the swapped out piece in the middle. Costs extra moves, but that helped me in the last event.

• Like 1

HorneyBear you are my Hero!! It works!! 

I moved one of the ones already installed in the empty square, put it back in place and after that I lost 3 moves, but the square took the last piece of the puzzle.

many-many-many Tnx to you!!!!

Ad me to the list of people with this big.  Stage 8, on the rock.  Top left corner is the last one I need, and it just kicks the piece out.  Gonna try the method horneybear mentioned once it finishes loading, but this is not acceptable, we should not be penalized for the dev's bugs.

Edit: swapped a corner for a side piece and now the side piece is being kicked out.  I'll try a non border piece next.

Edit 2: that worked.  Don't finish the puzzles on a  border piece, of any kind.

Edited by trunks2585

I got stuck on stage 1, the puzzle just wont take the last piece and is just kicking it back when I try to place it, nothing works

Update: Managed to get it working by switching some of the corners to the wrong position and then back again. Still that is quite a bug that ends up costing precious moves

Edited by Sir_Rob

hace 5 horas, maxafax dijo:

looking at your image it appears off centre but it may just be where you screen grabbed it

If you look closer you are going to see that in the left side there is not more piece and in the right side the whole first row is empty.

Here there is not a miss placing error, here thre is a dev bug that made the next puzzle not load correctly, new pieces dont load, your old ones still are stuck on the board and the only thing that change is the new image, but as is loaded in a smallest space the image shows badly, as you can see too.

In order words, his new  puzzle has been loaded in that way without putting any piece.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, junky_20 said:

If you look closer you are going to see that in the left side there is not more piece and in the right side the whole first row is empty.

Here there is not a miss placing error, here thre is a dev bug that made the next puzzle not load correctly, new pieces dont load, your old ones still are stuck on the board and the only thing that change is the new image, but as is loaded in a smallest space the image shows badly, as you can see too.

In order words, his new  puzzle has been loaded in that way without putting any piece.

ye very hard to see slight differences when background transparency so dark :)

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:56 PM, trunks2585 said:

Ad me to the list of people with this big.  Stage 8, on the rock.  Top left corner is the last one I need, and it just kicks the piece out.  Gonna try the method horneybear mentioned once it finishes loading, but this is not acceptable, we should not be penalized for the dev's bugs.

Edit: swapped a corner for a side piece and now the side piece is being kicked out.  I'll try a non border piece next.

Edit 2: that worked.  Don't finish the puzzles on a  border piece, of any kind.

Tried the corner swapping , doesnt work for me, the werid thing is i swear i even collect the prize for completing the puzzle

but it just wont load to the next one, double check all my tiles and even wasted over 45 moves rearranging them and completing the puzzle again

So annoying am going lose out on Haru because of this stupid bug the Mod dont even listen to