A better Path

I think the path of attraction would be more acceptable to people if it was implemented differently.  Kinkoid should put the path in as another thing to do.  Make the steps much harder and make more of them. Have the event go for a month. The player would get 1 girl a month with the 7200 for the extra girl if wanted.  Therefore it does not replace the events but, people can play and plan for it they want.  If you make them exclusive to that event.  Kinkoid would make the whales happy and the free players happy as they don't have to play and can still get normal event girls.

This is the first time this event is released and no one said that it will be like this forever, after testing, player feedback, etc. i hope so that maybe KK someday they will implemend it the same way the league system works (i mean that it will be an automatic weekly event) but it will probably reward you with past girls (just like the mythic pachinko does) instead of new girls.

8 hours ago, Hotless said:

This is the first time this event is released and no one said that it will be like this forever, after testing, player feedback, etc. i hope so that maybe KK someday they will implemend it the same way the league system works (i mean that it will be an automatic weekly event) but it will probably reward you with past girls (just like the mythic pachinko does) instead of new girls.

No offense, my friend, but I didn't knew that a long time player like you being a so big dreamer...

20 hours ago, Hotless said:

It's not dream, it's just an idea and it costs nothing to brainstorm ideas also maybe because i am an old-timer this idea came to my mind in the first place.

That's for sure, I fully agree with that, and you are absolutely free to express your ideas. But my point was another: by your initial post is seemed to me that, despite being an "old timer", you still think that the devs actually are often on the forum evaluating players suggestions, while their behaviour over time has demonstrated the opposite over every possible doubt. Obviously, if you don't think that your time is wasted by putting out ideas here, it is absolutely not my right to criticize or blame you in any way.