Sheheramazad; is she good?

DirtyJohn

2075 cash at 3 stars so not the worst one at 3 stars solveig only gives 953 at 3 stars and drops off a boss as well she is a good hardcore girl to have early on as one of your 3 hardcore girls if your main stat is hardcore will most go up to around 4000 or 5000 when she gets 5 stars just like bunny

• Like 1

6 hours ago, natstar said:

2075 cash at 3 stars so not the worst one at 3 stars solveig only gives 953 at 3 stars and drops off a boss as well she is a good hardcore girl to have early on as one of your 3 hardcore girls if your main stat is hardcore will most go up to around 4000 or 5000 when she gets 5 stars just like bunny

thats not entirely accurate dude. technically they both produce the same amount of money, solveg's timer is just much shorter so more active players will be the ones to get the most out of her. but yeah, in general longer timers are better.

7 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

thats not entirely accurate dude. technically they both produce the same amount of money, solveg's timer is just much shorter so more active players will be the ones to get the most out of her. but yeah, in general longer timers are better.

Just using her as a example because he was talking about the cash they give he did not consider the timers so that is another good point.

10 minutes ago, natstar said:

Just using her as a example because he was talking about the cash they give he did not consider the timers so that is another good point.

aside from i think the first 5 story girls, all other girls were changed to give the same cash at roughly 1270 per hour. the only real differences are the timers, a longer timer means you can be inactive for longer before you start "losing money".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2017 at 1:00 AM, Sadie said:

As a shagger she is the 3rd best for me as the only 2 higher is Justine and Bunny 

Also keep your eyes open for Jeanne. Once she joins your harem you may eventually want to replace Sheheramazond with her. Not at first, but once she leveled up a bit she'll end up with more hardcore points. Right now I'm level 81 (so are all my girls): Jeanne (3 star aff.) is 554 while Sheheramazond (also 3 star aff.) is 507. Of course Bunny (5 staff aff.) still sits at top with 627 and Justine (3 star) backs it up with 615.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZenMaster said:

Also keep your eyes open for Jeanne. Once she joins your harem you may eventually want to replace Sheheramazond with her. Not at first, but once she leveled up a bit she'll end up with more hardcore points. Right now I'm level 81 (so are all my girls): Jeanne (3 star aff.) is 554 while Sheheramazond (also 3 star aff.) is 507. Of course Bunny (5 staff aff.) still sits at top with 627 and Justine (3 star) backs it up with 615.

Nice!!!  TY for sharing your insights and good advice.

23 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

Building up Gork to replace Sheheramazond as she has higher base Shagger stats (Gork is 6.65 to Sheheramazond at 6.27)

On 10/17/2017 at 10:43 PM, Sadie said:

Building up Gork to replace Sheheramazond as she has higher base Shagger stats (Gork is 6.65 to Sheheramazond at 6.27)

Maybe it's the fact I'm only level 40 now but Gork(259) and Sheheramazond(244) are still both better Shaggers than Juliette(136).

7 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Maybe it's the fact I'm only level 40 now but Gork(259) and Sheheramazond(244) are still both better Shaggers than Juliette(136).

Juliette is my 13th best shagger... Justine is my second.  Juliette is the best charm character...i put everything in Excel, keep track of when I get everyone starting on the 3rd troll (didn't thin abut keeping track before then