Angela's 3rd perk doesn't work

I spend a lot of attraction points on this perk and now i am very disappointed because it was supposed to return to me over time.

Thing is: When i click at girl, the game shows me that 1.1 has been added, however when after 10 clicks I check how much is still left, it turns out that I got closer by 10 and not by 11 etc.

BTW Contact with support is impossible as well.

55 minutes ago, Mierzej said:

I spend a lot of attraction points on this perk and now i am very disappointed because it was supposed to return to me over time.

Thing is: When i click at girl, the game shows me that 1.1 has been added, however when after 10 clicks I check how much is still left, it turns out that I got closer by 10 and not by 11 etc.

BTW Contact with support is impossible as well.

Are you comparing with the total to reach or the total that appears when you mouseover on the heart? The heart factors in that you have Angela's perk before telling you how much affection is required to reach the next piece of conversation.

19 minutes ago, Mierzej said:

So this perk does not increase the number of points awarded but reduces the total cost?

Dude what ? As you can see i got 12 points from my 10 Affection ( cause i have 1.2 per click )

heart 1.png

heart.png

Edited by extecter

15 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Wait, you can click on the heart to mass use your affection?!?

All that wasted clicking.... Ah well at least I learnt something new for the future 🙂

Unfortunately you are not alone there, most people click the girl its a click game after all and they even added movement to the girls to show that it was adding affection (rather than just making it more apparent that you can click the heart to add maximum) this game has a lot of strange quirks :)

• 2 weeks later...