Girls Perks Balance

Marianito

I know that Girls Perks Balance is more abstract sentence than needed thing. I have some doubts about gils like Hari. She has 3 perks which gives 15 multiplier to  specific idle. In total she gives you this same amount as 15 x all idle. I just get Cookie from gacha and her all perks are for idle multiplier - 4x, 7x, 10x. After unlock first and second perks she alredy have almost twice more idle multiplayer (28) than Hari and after unlocking third Cookie perk she is almost 19 times better (4*7*10=280) than Hari and all this with the same affection needed. Hari was easyer to get so it explain something. Anyway I just want to note that there is a COLOSAL disproportion.

And one more thing, girls which provides specific amount of cash are useless.

6 hours ago, Marianito said:

I know that Girls Perks Balance is more abstract sentence than needed thing. I have some doubts about gils like Hari. She has 3 perks which gives 15 multiplier to  specific idle. In total she gives you this same amount as 15 x all idle. I just get Cookie from gacha and her all perks are for idle multiplier - 4x, 7x, 10x. After unlock first and second perks she alredy have almost twice more idle multiplayer (28) than Hari and after unlocking third Cookie perk she is almost 19 times better (4*7*10=280) than Hari and all this with the same affection needed. Hari was easyer to get so it explain something. Anyway I just want to note that there is a COLOSAL disproportion.

And one more thing, girls which provides specific amount of cash are useless.

Cookie gives 4, 7, 10 IDLE multiplier which is 4x 7x 10x your base value. a base of 10x would become 40x then 280 and finally x2800

Hari increases each type by 15x so a base of Hard Core 10x would become x150 which is used along side the standard IDLE which would be somewhere around x420,000

else if it was just all idle you would be somewhere in the area of x9,450,000 and that's just not going to happen the kind of numbers you would be generating if all the girls

just had IDLE rather than Type specific would break the game. To put that into perspective my IDLE x is currently on 13.44K I don't have ever of those two girls yet just with

Cookie it would be 3,763,200 and if Hari was as I think you are suggesting it would be 12,700,800,000 and I don't even have all the available IDLE multipliers and it doesn't

take into account boss multipliers or the shop buffs. Most of the non original girls have exactly the same affection cost it says nothing of the quality of girl perks its just a standard value that they have arrived at probably based on the expected time required to reach the maximum perk.

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

In stats i have 322 000 x idle multiplier plus 60 hardcore multiplier, gril multiplier on herself x8 and I haven't all perks yet. So my Hardcore idle multiplayer is 154 560 000..‬. I unlock Cookie 7x and 10x plus 15x on Hari it ill be 162 288 000 000‬ and it doesnt mean anything coz difficulty of next levels grown logarithmically. If multipler 10x allows you get 200 lv higher then 100x will allow you to 400 lvl higher and with 1000x you will go 600 lvl higher (example numbers) so the game will not crash. I was playing others clickers games and the numbers are allways absurd and this game is not even close. Case is speed of next updates, I already on max stage for few weeks and now I upgrade my multipliers to get there without sweat coz Im able. There is no challange at the top 13001 stage, no competitions only perks and gris collecting. This could actually break the game, this roof you cant go through becuase developers already have impleyed some achivments and is some kind of plan you get new girls on specific stage so you are not allow to go further for few months. In the meantime they throw out few events and event, gacha girls and thanks to those max stage is easy peasy, no challange. This is good for next topic xD

BTW I wasn't complaing about specyfic idle multipleres Hari have, There are even less useless 3 perks others girls have (for me) but I want to note that gap between those gils. 2 x Hari give less than Cookie by herself. That was a point :)  it was all about put devs attention. Even three 70x specific multipliers for Hari would make her 4 times worse choice. There is no need to balans perks, one girl can be better but It could be balanced a bit by affection need to unlock perks. Right now it's standard for every gril to have 300, 600, 900 affection... I just think it can be improved. 

Yea now when I read it I notice that I seek something more on forum coz game slow down for me.

1 hour ago, Marianito said:

Yea now when I read it I notice that I seek something more on forum coz game slow down for me.

The reason you can't go above 13001 at the moment is not to stager release of new content but due to the way they have programmed the game that means when any of the values become too high the game breaks, we used to be able to go to any level but once you reached higher levels the game began to generate NAN (not a number) errors and indexing problems, so until they work out a way to change the program ever by using a different numbering array or difficulty modes, or updates to the current WebGL we will not be able to go higher.

What do you mean by slows down, under what circumstances or do you mean your progress?

Personally there's a lot of things I would like to see them add to the game such as a competitive element vs other players, options to make sex powers more powerful, better rewards for reaching Lvl10 affection on multiple girls than just a few images. But the game is still quite young and new stuff is added often so I can only hope.

Edited by maxafax

I meant there is no challange right now which provides me some sort of point to reach and without it game is slow for me. It is more about collecting and I dont have purpose to collect if Im already on top stage and I still will be if they add less than 3k stages.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is a general issue of game balance, the perks are just a symptom of this godawful design. The main problem is that all multipliers are being multiplied by each other so things blow out of proportion very quickly. If multipliers were additive instead it would solve so many issues in the game, without even having to re-balance girl perks. But alas, poor Yorick, this is Kinkoid we're talking about. If a change isn't going to increase koban/ryo spending, they're not interested.

4 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

The main problem is that all multipliers are being multiplied by each other so things blow out of proportion very quickly.

That's not a problem. That's a main shtick of idle-incrementals. It allows them to pace content, and, with proper balancing, gives ability to provide challenges and mechanic puzzles at certain currency ranges.

2 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

That's not a problem. That's a main shtick of idle-incrementals. It allows them to pace content, and, with proper balancing, gives ability to provide challenges and mechanic puzzles at certain currency ranges.

That is exactly the reason we're limited at level 13 000, which is a serious problem content wise. They could pace content if the multipliers were additive as well, but they would have much more leeway since we would be several thousand times further away from the number limit. As for balancing - right now there is practically no game balance, everything is skewed towards multipliers, making all other perks practically useless. If multipliers were additive like percentages, then it would make other perks still viable by comparison.

17 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

That is exactly the reason we're limited at level 13 000, which is a serious problem content wise.

Nope. It's a balance issue here. There are idle incrementals that go with multipliers and barely break quadrillions at the end of content.

23 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

They could pace content if the multipliers were additive as well, but they would have much more leeway since we would be several thousand times further away from the number limit. As for balancing - right now there is practically no game balance, 

Pacing could be viewed as balancing or vice versa, so it's a balancing issue - not arguing that part.

27 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

everything is skewed towards multipliers, making all other perks practically useless. If multipliers were additive like percentages, then it would make other perks still viable by comparison.

I think you're overestimating effect of your model on game balance.

Problem is not choosing one way over the other, problem is finding a balance for it and thinking ahead.