Problems with Back to School ivent

I didn't get her either but then again I live in Florida and 80% of the state lost power so yeah hard to get online and do a daily.

Heck I just spent 500 bucks to be in a hotel so I could get a good nights sleep for work as I still have no power and its been 7 days although they say they will be done tomorrow sometime.

It would be nice if I could get the girl as default due to conditions beyond my control.

1 hour ago, Jaha said:

I didn't get her either but then again I live in Florida and 80% of the state lost power so yeah hard to get online and do a daily.

Heck I just spent 500 bucks to be in a hotel so I could get a good nights sleep for work as I still have no power and its been 7 days although they say they will be done tomorrow sometime.

It would be nice if I could get the girl as default due to conditions beyond my control.

A tornado is terrible indeed. It's sad for the people who live there that had to deal with this stuff. But rewarding selected players in a game, that sounds stupid. 

8 hours ago, Shidou said:

A tornado is terrible indeed. It's sad for the people who live there that had to deal with this stuff. But rewarding selected players in a game, that sounds stupid. 

If only it was a small as a tornado in case you missed the news it was a 500 plus mile Hurricane effecting 6 states 2 US territories and several territories of other nations.

So sure rewarding a few players is to a point hard to do (although I would think the data is there to know who to give the reward to) BUT you could just give every player the reward girl that you get for doing 12 of 14 days.

Seems simple and reasonable considering this hurricane hit so many places and then a week before the previous hurricane hit so many other people who may not have the ability to get back online yet.

But hey why do anything nice for your impacted players? your right that sounds stupid.......NOT!

3 hours ago, Jaha said:

If only it was a small as a tornado in case you missed the news it was a 500 plus mile Hurricane effecting 6 states 2 US territories and several territories of other nations.

So sure rewarding a few players is to a point hard to do (although I would think the data is there to know who to give the reward to) BUT you could just give every player the reward girl that you get for doing 12 of 14 days.

Seems simple and reasonable considering this hurricane hit so many places and then a week before the previous hurricane hit so many other people who may not have the ability to get back online yet.

But hey why do anything nice for your impacted players? your right that sounds stupid.......NOT!

Nope, still sounds dumb and kinda spoiled lol.

For your reasoning to give ppl from that area the reward for free, why not other countries as well ? Is the hurricane the only bad thing that happened to humankind ? Countries of war, countries hit by tsunamis, earthquake etc etc.

Why differentiate right ? Why not just give everybody all rewards at this point ?
Seriously think twice before posting such demands ...
Some ppl lost their loved once, all their homes and livelyhoods and yet u are here on an browsergame forum, claiming some random ingame rewards, if that is your biggest concern, u might not been hit so hard as other ppl to worry, but thank god for that, i wish no player ill, but don't act spoiled or priviledged.

• Like 3

You will be able to get any event girls you missed next year during the 2nd year anniversary since they allowed people to get past girls from epic pachinko during the anniversary also when i first started playing i missed out on the event girl from completing 12 out 14 missions as well since the event was already half over so you're not the only ones that have missed out heaps of people who did not start during the events last year missed out on harem members as well.